Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm anxiously waiting to hear!

It would be cool when someone should come out here after Wednesday's show with a setlist.

The next concert on this tour is on Friday January 23, 2015 at Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood, South Florida.

I wish everyone going a wonderful time.  As always come on in here an share the fun with all of us!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Robin from MD for updates girl. This guy I know on a chat line didn't know Michael was in town & not that he's a fan & all that but you know radio. He knows where the concert hall is--not far from him.

Sorry folks, not a review, but a picture from last night's show and it is of Michael with Dick Vitale from ESPN.  Jason met him too and he has posted a pic of them both on FB and he calls Dick a "legend" !!!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Some pictures of Michael and band from show last night which Ashley has posted on FB.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the pictures Sylvia! A pity that Ashley did not write, which song out of the top 10 was played!

Petra (Germany)

Did someone say he did sing a new song Petra?  MB may not have decided to yet.  It's his decision in the end what is sung.

I see no extra people up there, so I am guessing the Dreamjobbing gal from the states wasn't there.  Maybe that won't start like the site said.

I'd love it to see at least one of the girls in March with the tour.

I'm behind as usual on here these days. Thanks for the updates!!

OK My friend wrote to me and said he opened with Love Is A Wonderful Thing. Now he's not sung that in many years at all. Was that on the list girls from the top 10??? That's different in recent times.

Also, he acknowledged Gail. My friend said this about that part of the show, I asked her if it was ok to post this part as we all would want to know about it:

"He gave a lovely tribute to Gail and said how sorry they all were about the loss of her Mom and what an invaluable asset she was and a friend to all of them and he then dedicated Nessun Dorma to her.  You could tell by the emotion in his voice that he really meant it.  I thought that was very touching and certainly very well deserved after all that she does for all of us."

Gail-I wish you had been able to see that and hear it.  MB is so right!! I wish I had been there too. 

She said the show was great as always and that he opened with LIAWT was new to her. She's been to many shows with me over the years and she knows too it's been ages since that got sung in concert.

And I think my friend thought Ashley was the Dreamjobbing gal. I wrote and shared I didn't think she realized MB had gotten someone since Kelly left.  She saw no extra person up there from what she wrote.

Thanks all I have for now from her. 

Hi Robin, thanks a lot for sharing what you’ve heard. FYI, “Love is a wonderful thing” was #7 in the top 10. That was a beautiful tribute and very sweet of Michael to acknowledge it and even more wonderful about the dedication, God bless him...  I think Michael stopped singing LIAWT live between 2006 and 2009, because he sang it on a TV show in Seoul in 2005-06, before “Bolton swings Sinatra” was released and he didn’t sing it on the RAH DVD. Anyway, thanks again Robin and please thank your friend for us, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

I remember it in my earlier years going to see him opening with LIAWT. Then the lawsuit thing got settled and he quit singing it at the concerts some time ago. I loved it so I'm happy if one of the ones on the list made it and that one is a great opener!!!

Thanks Sylvie

Hi Ladies,
I am VERY behind on this new 2015 forum I know. I will try to get with it on here again as much as I can. Thanks for the photos and info on last night's concert too.

I was very touched about the dedication of Nessun Dorma to Gail at last night's concert. I know that had to a very emotional moment for MB.

Wishing all attending tomorrow nights concert a fabulous time. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service