Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is an article to do with Sarah Spicer, not as I had found printed earlier on Twitter "Aspicer" , and also she is not the winner as she was voted off a couple of weeks ago.  Sorry for misinformation but hope New Zealand Herald has got it right !!!! :)  Pity video removed ...must check up on her others and thanks for heads up !!! :)

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=1...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Neat Robin, your memories of 21 years ago. I know when I 1st went 8/12/92, I sure didn't have good seats but the 4 of us enjoyed the concert. I know I did. I went through h*** & back to get to & from that show. I would have gone in 91 & 90, but transportation was a big problems back then.

Will try once more with Sarah Spicer singing "Summertime" for there is one still playing on YouTube, so here goes for nothing as they say.......

https://youtu.be/RdFfKGzW_Sg

Thanks for the link Sylvia. Well, voted off or not, landing a gig opening for Michael isn't a bad place to start. :D Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Alrighty then, the girl could possibly open for a show @ a concert of Michael's. Now. How cool is that?

Hi all. I am happy to say MB and the band are soon out on the road once again.

As you all know the first show on this part of his 2015 Tour is this Saturday, May 9, 2015 at Hasely Crawford Stadium, Trinidad and Tobago. I hope we hear from the winner fro the Chideo contest at some point too! 

I wish everyone attending a rocking good time!!!

Feel free to share you great time with all of us here.

Robin in MD USA :)  Posting a bit early, hope that's ok.

I read on FB that the sale of the tickets for the concert at the BlueBell in Yorkshire was put on hold ! Apparently the agents, World Star agents, have gone into liquidation.  However, as per the info all should work out.   Regards, Usha

Michael has posted below tweet with regard to fact that Anggun will be joining him on stage at The Kasablanka, Jakarta, Indonesia, 2nd June

"Michael Bolton

@mbsings  ·  34m 34 minutes ago

happy to have winner joining me on stage for my concert in Jakarta on June 2nd!"

Have to say that Anggun is pretty excited too by tweets she has put out and here is new poster issued for show which shows her as being a guest.

Here is a link into Anggun singing song which was submitted for Eurovision 2012 competition  

https://youtu.be/ThWN_4P7ODk

Here is translation of an article I've picked up on Twitter to do with Anggun taking to stage with Michael in Jakarta, Indonesia on 2nd June:

"Jakarta, Indonesia-CNN-Crown honor to perform sepanggung with Michael Bolton landing on the head of Anggun. The jury is Asia's Got Talent became the singer of the accompanying Bolton when Indonesia hosted the concert 2 next June.

The concert was entitled "An Evening with Michael Bolton". She was elected to accompany the Grammy Award-winning legend of mrnghibur spectators at The City Hall, Kasablanka Kasablanka, Jakarta. Has not yet been exposed, performing special what they will offer.

According to the information of the press received CNN Indonesia, Anggun was chosen because it is the only Indonesian artist whose albums and his songs hit the charts outside of Asia. He is the Best Selling Asian Artist. Not just Indonesia, he also boasts of Asia.
The title was accepted Gracefully some time ago. She attended the prestigious world's Music Awards ceremony in Monaco. There, he bears the pride of being the world's Best Selling Brazilian Artist. While receiving the award, She sepanggung with some other world renowned artists.

Just imagine, the judges X Factor Indonesia was comparable to Mariah Carey, Miley Cyrus, and Ricky Martin. Then when She appeared on his own with Bolton, it's an honor to another. While the artists who collaborated with Bolton, Agnes Monica was unable to due to bump the schedule.

Bolton fans as well as Graceful can already get tickets to five classes are provided. There is a class of silver with a ticket price of Rp 800 thousand, gold for Rp 1.2 million. Diamond costs around Rp 1.6 million, valued at Rp 1.85 million VIP and VVIP Usd 3.5 million."
Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Hi Sylvia, thanks for sharing the article. That's too bad Agnes Monica couldn't  reschedule, but I'm sure Michael will enjoy discovering a new artist. Take care Sylvia and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thank you for all your contributions, ladies!

I have found two pictures from the concert in Trinidad (Hasely Crawford Stadium)  9 may 2015! BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks Petra and they are lovely pictures.....danke !!! :)

I have been in touch with a girl I'm friends with on FB who went to show and gave her link to here so she might come on and share a review with us but can tell you she had a fantastic time and said Richard Marx was wonderful too.   Hopefully we might still hear something from Gwenda....hope !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service