Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 33061

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WELCOME Alba. I am so glad you came in and posted your fun night at Michael's concert. He is amazing isn't he!! He never disappoints us fans that's for sure.

Just so you know this site is for his fans to share their experiences and MB does not read these posts. We are here to share the fun with one another around the world.  

Feel free to post often.

The next show on MB's tour takes him and the band and crew to The Kasablanka, Jakarta, Indonesia on June 2, 2015.

Everyone have a blast at the show and feel free to come in and post your exciting night with all of us here.  We enjoy reading about fans around the world and seeing your photos too.

Have fun everyone!

A couple things out here. Alba, welcome to the forum & though your review was short & that's fine, thanks. Loved it. Also, those going to the show Tuesday, enjoy & come back with reviews, please? Thanks in advance.

Thank you for sharing with us Alba and so glad you and your friend had a fantastic time :).

Kathy T. :)

Thought would put this beautiful photo on here that Benedict Leong has just given permission to use as I want, for didn't want to put on until I definitely had his permission, as it is his photo from the M&G with Michael at Marina Bay Sands and it is of himself and his mother who is a huge fan too.  Some other photos of Michael on stage from tonight's show I have added to the album.  

Know we are going to get a review from the Singapore show from Dorothy and she will put on when she gets back home but she is stuck in Singapore right now and we might just get one from tonight's show ....working on it !!! LOL 

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, thanks for all the updates! I've got more photos of MB from his Singapore concert to share with everyone, may I add them to your album?

Hugs, Helena from Singapore

Great to see everyone having such a fabulous time on MB's concerts!! So I shared the best night of my life with my sis on MB's Singapore concert, first concert of our lives and we loved every second of it!!! So happy to see him performing right in front of us.

Hi Helena and thank you so, so much for letting us know about your Bolton Adventure.  So glad you had great time and thank you for sharing those absolutely beautiful pictures.....you sure got Mr. Bolton in close up, lucky you !!! :)

I am not too sure if you can add pictures to the album for I believe it is only the person who has started it that can add but I will definitely add your two pictures that are here onto it.  If you have a lot more please feel free to create your own album of show.

Thanks again Helena and thanks for super pics....thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, it is my pleasure to share the pictures with everyone. Hahaha I was extremely excited as he was right in front of my sis and I!!!! Yup, I can't add photos to your album, so I've created another named "Michael Bolton at Marina Bay Sands 28.5.2015". Thanks for including my pictures into your album!

Hugs

Helena from Singapore

Thanks so much for creating your album Helena for your pictures are beautiful....thank you !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

You're most welcome Sylvia! Glad you liked them.. =D

Helena from Singapore

Hi Helena and welcome to the forum. Thanks for sharing your joy of seeing Michael with us. Did you have a special moment during your concert and did Michael sing your favorite song? So you say this was your very first concert: may I ask how long you've been a fan? Well anyway, we hope you have time to spend on the forum. Feel free to look around and join in conversations on various threads. If you need help or have any questions, please let us know. Take care Helena. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service