Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is article explaining what Shakespeare Festival is about and their funding and it also says there are a few seats still available for Michael's show and gives details on how to purchase them.

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/entertainment/2015/08/19/...

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

I heard from my friend who was at the first show at The Villages Tues night and she said how great it was. It did not sound like he sang anything new tho and she said he did not mention PledgeMusic onstage or anything about the new CD project.  He sounded great she said.  She had a great time and hopes to again tonight.

Robin in MD :)

So I'm finally home from The Villages. Unfortunately, I did not get any pics.......long story..another time.

However it was a  GRAND night. I haven't been to so many concerts as some of you,  but was there ever a time he did not Deliver ! And that he did beautifully.  The first song was "Go the distance", this was a very dramatic start to the evening, where the music played on and then Michael came and sang his heart out. Man  was he good ! Of course there were the duets with Amanda and the couple next to me thought she was amazing.,,which she is.. JP also did his solo on the sax, he is also so talented.

For me the highlights of the night were "Sweet home Chicago" , he rocks that guitar like nobody's business ..WOW  and also when he stood in the crowd singing "When a man loves a woman" they loved it. They were OMG , he's so good.   He looked gorgeous and the band was excellent!  He ended the night with an encore presentation of "Georgia on my mind"

The hall  was the right setting for his powerful and amazing voice. So tonight will be another blast I imagine. Bolton worked the magic again..... ..

Hope this was good, just how it came across to me, |Regards, Usha,   /  Mississauga, Ontario

Thanks so much Usha for sharing your fun concert with all of us. I know Sweet Home Chicago is always one of my fav's too, MB can play a guitar that's for sure!!!! 

Sorry you didn't get any photos.  That's a bummer.  Hopefully you can next time.

Thanks for posting!!!!

Robin in MD :)

You are welcome. Regards, Usha

Usha, Thanks ever so much for your review. Honey, it's not the amount of concerts you go to. It's the ones that you have an opportunity to go to. I'm glad he rocked the show & that you got to & from safely. Robin, thanks for the news from your friend. Awesome she's going tonight as well. Wow! Did anyone get to go up to the stage or shake hands or even have the chance to meet up with Michael?

Also, Usha, sorry you were unable to take pictures but the memory's there. :)

Yes, there was a meet and greet which the ladies attended . No one went up on stage. The Villages is a retirement community so it's a more reserved crowd .
Thank you for sharing, Usha. I am happy for you that you had a wonderful time and enjoyed the concert. I would have loved to see and hear MB and band perform in this venue......lucky you were !!. SHC is one of my favorites too. You have a special memory and thanks again for sharing it :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Playing catch-up here and thanks so much Usha for your review and it does sound as though a wonderful, wonderful concert and I heard from someone who was at second show and she said he was stupendous and on fine form. Thanks again Usha and so, so glad you had great time !!! :)  Stay on that Bolton cloud for as long as you want !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

Thank you Sylvia. How did you know which cloud I'm on? .....LOL

We all end up on that cloud when we've seen the man himself, that's for sure and it is one of the best clouds to be on and here's your own special one Usha

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service