Welcome everyone to the 2017 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with concerts scheduled already for 2017!!  MB has some USA shows starting off the year in January and more shows through early April so far and I’m sure many more to come around the globe as the year unfolds!  Also exciting for 2017 is the February 10th release of Songs of Cinema and I am betting a few more songs from the CD will make it in the tour setlist!  Woo Hoo!  This is the best time to be a fan with MB’s concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2017 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past.  

Let the year long concert party begin and I wish concerts for all of you in 2017!! I know many fans are on other social media sites but I do hope we can continue with the exciting tour reviews here in 2017!  You all make the thread fun.  

Happy Concert Time again in 2017!!

Views: 16180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had some down time today so I got this up earlier than I had thought. Whew.. 

Happy Bolton New Year to all of you!!!

Robin in MD :)

Hey Robin, just posting to make sure I'm following. I hope you've had a nice Christmas, enjoy your down time as it passes, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks Sylvie,  I hope you did too..

Thanks Robin for setting this up!  Can you believe it is now 2017!  Love the picture you used. Gail

Thanks Gail, it's one of mine from Pocono's this summer. I liked it too. I know where did time go!!! LOL

Hi Everyone. Welcome to 2017. It's hard to believe it's here. Love it. I didn't start the new year out real good as I have acute bronchitis but I'm coming along. Good seeing everyone. Wish your father-in-law well Robin. Sorry if I said too much. Take care all & we're gonna have another fun-filled MB year. I'm ready.

Thanks Robin for your good wishes for him. He is getting cared for now and we hope he's happier.  You never say too much on here girl.  I think time is going faster and faster. Rock on MB concerts in 2017!!

Robin in MD s:)

Thanks a lot Robin for starting this thread again for us all and as you say, here is hoping we get plenty of reviews especially as I may have NO concerts this year (boo hoo hoo !!!) this is where I shall be coming for my medicinal dose of Michael so, relying on others, to give me that injection I'll definitely be needing !!! lol

Happy New Year to everyone and may, as many as possible, have dreams fulfilled by going on a "Bolton Adventure" in 2017 !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

The First MB concert for 2017 is at the Artis Naples, Naples, FL on Saturday, January 7, 2017.

This kicks of a series of shows in FL. I have a BB going to several of them.  Please let us know if he changes up the set list for the upcoming release of Songs of Cinema. He may add a few more songs now that the Holiday Tour is also over. Never know with MB!!

Have fun everyone!!! Feel free to post back here to let us know how the show was.

Cool Robin your friend's going to several shows. As I say, "allrightie then." Hope to read reviews up here.

You are welcome Sylvia, hope we get some fun reviews again this year.. You never know, MB could start selling tickets this spring for shows later in the year in 2017 over there.  Anything is possible! The year has just begun.

I've had a wonderful bunch of adventures in soon 23 years traveling to see MB and every year they just get better and better. Great memories!!!

Yep, it's 25 years for me this August traveling. Had I not had transportation issues in 91 & 90, (what else is new sometimes), it would have been up & coming 27 years but heck, I'm grateful for what I have had. I am not complaining; just explaining.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service