Welcome everyone to the 2017 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with concerts scheduled already for 2017!!  MB has some USA shows starting off the year in January and more shows through early April so far and I’m sure many more to come around the globe as the year unfolds!  Also exciting for 2017 is the February 10th release of Songs of Cinema and I am betting a few more songs from the CD will make it in the tour setlist!  Woo Hoo!  This is the best time to be a fan with MB’s concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2017 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past.  

Let the year long concert party begin and I wish concerts for all of you in 2017!! I know many fans are on other social media sites but I do hope we can continue with the exciting tour reviews here in 2017!  You all make the thread fun.  

Happy Concert Time again in 2017!!

Views: 16204

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robin and hope this falls somewhere near your review so you know what I'm talking about and thanking you for.  Unfortunately, am exceptionally late in doing so for, have only become aware that I am not getting notified, from the site, of all posts or comments added so am now on a troll through all the threads to see what I've missed.

Thanks so much for your review and definitely sounds as though you and Kathy had a very, very special "Bolton  Adventure". So glad too you met up with Carol & Constance for saw post from Carol on Kathy's FB page saying she was there so wondered if you had all managed to meet up and pretty terrific that you did and more especially, you all met Michael at car.....those are exceptionally special times for they are very one to one experiences.  Thanks again Robin for super review and roll on next adventure !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

I understand Sylvia the lateness. Sometimes, these web sites give us all a fit. I've met Carol & Constance numerous times. I don't know their names to follow them on FB. I've only met them at concerts. I was delayed for a time here due to the fact I couldn't get into the forum & Sylvie QC helped me. Sylvie, the solver. :)

Glad you've got back in Robin but I'm now aware I'm getting no notifications from the website.  Nothing on your post here and Gail has been on another thread and no notification.  Checked all my settings last night and saved them all again but hasn't made any difference so will just have to bring out "shanky's pony" and start walking through all of website !!! lol

It sure was a fun night wasn't it Robin??? I enjoyed your review and appreciate that you didn't include the setlist either!! LOL Happy that you also got to chat with Michael during the concert. You go girl :) I wasn't sure what you were saying but I cheered you on anyway!! I am glad Bob and I can help you and get you home safely after a late night out at Michael Bolton concerts. This concert was wonderful and we surely got our fill of Bolton songs!! Woohoo :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yeah, Kathy, I said to Michael, "I can't make too much noise. I don't want to deafen anyone." I meant it to the gentleman who requested me not to yell so long. Wonder what his expression was on his face & what he thought. :) When OTR&R came on, "Later for that dude." I hollered.

Pics of Michael on stage last night in Snoqualmie, WA.  First 5 are courtesy of Mike and last one is courtesy of Jesse Canton.

Lovely pic of Michael on stage in Oregon last night.  Pic comes courtesy of Kaysha H.  

Just to say, Tom Hayes, if you are lurking how about coming in and letting us know what happened with you, Ashley and Michael Bolton last night.....come on spill them their beans !!! lol

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend

I agree. Katia, Ahsley, & Tom spill the beans. We gotta know. :)

Thanks for posting the pic here Sylvia. I saw a pic on FB of Ashley and MB so I am guessing it went very well. Happy for Ashley.

Robin in MD :)

Alrightie then Ashley. I know on my other message I messed up Ashley's name. Oops.

Hi Robin Md....yes Tom posted on my fb page that he and Ashley were at 2 Bolton concerts!! Woohoo for them!!! It has been a while!! He also posted a great pic of Ashley and Michael...sweet pic of them both!!

Kathya nd LAFD Bob

I saw that Kathy and evidently Ashley posted in her review thread she started she saw him backstage both nights. There is another pic of her with MB too and they are both adorable.. Thrilled for her too! I thought it had been some time since she's seen MB.

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service