Welcome everyone to the 2017 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with concerts scheduled already for 2017!!  MB has some USA shows starting off the year in January and more shows through early April so far and I’m sure many more to come around the globe as the year unfolds!  Also exciting for 2017 is the February 10th release of Songs of Cinema and I am betting a few more songs from the CD will make it in the tour setlist!  Woo Hoo!  This is the best time to be a fan with MB’s concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2017 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past.  

Let the year long concert party begin and I wish concerts for all of you in 2017!! I know many fans are on other social media sites but I do hope we can continue with the exciting tour reviews here in 2017!  You all make the thread fun.  

Happy Concert Time again in 2017!!

Views: 16204

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Article on Michael's upcoming concert at Mission Hill Winery, West Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada

http://www.miss604.com/2017/05/mission-hill-summer-concert-series-w...

Here's transcript of article:

Imagine summer in the vineyard with live music and fantastic cuisine! The Mission Hill Summer Concert Series is back, bringing world-class musical talent to their spectacular outdoor Amphitheatre. In addition to the concerts, they offer experiential packages to enable guests to enjoy an unforgettable evening of food, wine and song.

Mission Hill Summer Concert Series

Cowboy Junkies – July 7th – Sold Out
Michael Bolton – July 8th
Jewel – July 28th – Sold Out
Chris Botti – August 3rd – Sold Out

The intimacy of these concerts is a popular element for guests, who can enjoy their favourite artists up close in an atmosphere that’s as far from an arena performance as possible. Brilliant sound, the scents of summer, the taste of Mission Hill wines and food, prepared on-site by the estate’s new Executive Winery Chef, Brad Froelich, and his staff, combine to make the evening unforgettable.

Tickets are still available for the Michel Bolton performance but they’re going fast! Call (250) 762-5050 or book online now »

Mission Hill Summer Concert Series with Michael BoltonThe multiple Grammy Award-winning and American Music Award-winning singer, songwriter and social activist has sold more than 60 million records worldwide. He’s earned more than 24 BMI and ASCAP Awards, including Songwriter of the Year, and the Hitmaker Award from the Songwriters Hall of Fame.

In addition to supporting humanitarian causes through his Michael Bolton Charities for the past 22 years, he’s also performed with Luciano Pavarotti, BB King, and Ray Charles; written with Bob Dylan, Paul Stanley and Lady Gaga; and had songs recorded by Cher, Streisand, Kanye West and Jay Z. He’s been hailed as one of the “Sexiest Men Alive” by People magazine, done comic turns on TV’s Two and a Half Men, and portrayed Captain Jack Sparrow in The Lonely Island’s SNL digital video, viewed more than 150 million times.

Loggia Wine Lounge & Concert

You can also still book one of the amazing experiential packages for the Michael Bolton concert. The Loggia Wine Lounge & Concert experience includes reserved concert seating at the base of the amphitheatre and exclusive access to the winery’s outdoor covered Loggia gallery adjacent to the Amphitheatre. Guests will be treated to wine service and hors d’oeuvres prior to the concert. Call (250) 762-5050 to book.

“A concert performance under the open sky at our outdoor Amphitheatre is a truly unforgettable experience,” states von Mandl. “There is something extraordinarily special about this intimate hilltop location; a wonderful outdoor concert experience reminiscent of the grand performances staged at Europe’s historic open-air Roman amphitheatres. We are thrilled to welcome these exceptional musical performers to the winery this summer.”

Stay in Style

Book your weekend away for the Mission Hill Summer Concert Series and stay at the Delta Grand Okanagan Resort in Kelowna.

Delta Grand Okanagan, Kelowna

This award-winning hotel right on the waterfront offers premier accommodations, guest rooms, and villas for your stay. Dine at OAK + CRU Social Kitchen & Wine Bar, enjoy the tranquil spa, get a workout in at the gym, or take a dip in the indoor or outdoor pool while you unwind during the concert weekend, a summer getaway, or a winter retreat.

Follow Mission Hill on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter for more information.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks for the article Sylvia, much apreciated. Now, Robin in Md, I wish you a prompt recovery too, but most importantly, a long-lasting one. At least, it's great that you're feeling well enough to come back on here. :D Take good care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

I am glad this one got rescheduled after the storms cancelled it last year.

I will soon have shows to post again, first one on my birthday actually in Dublin! :). Side note-I have been recuperating from back surgery I had on the 19th of May..  I should be up and ready to roll to see MB way before my next show in Va on August 30th..That's my goal!!! Gotta be ready to rock out to MB!!!  I've had back and leg nerve pain for a while and had to have some surgery to remove a piece of a disc that splintered off and was stabbing a nerve and she smoothed out the remaining disc that was compressed.  Sorry for being off topic a bit here..

I know the shows are coming up soon for the fans across the pond. I am glad the fun will soon start again for us all.

Robin in MD :)

Thanks for the article. I'm sure those folks will have an awesome time. & Robin, get well soon, my friend. I told you. You'll be back in full force when you go to see Michael.

Yeah, it has been toooooo quiet on here and thank goodness a little run of shows coming up with my first of the year at Poole in Dorset on 10th ..... so looking forward to !!! 

Sorry to hear about your health problems Robin and know all about back pain (osteoarthritis in spine) but bet you won't half feel the benefit of the surgery.  Wishing you well and a full and speedy recovery !!! :)

Thanks Sylvia, but what did you mean by " bet you won't half feel the benefit of the surgery?"  I don't know what you mean. LOL  

Yes shows firing up again, cannot wait to hear all about the ones across the pond before MB comes home again for our turn!

Oh boy, know it is not perfect English but my Scottish speak must be getting worse !!!!!!!

What I MEAN is .... if you were in so much pain before surgery and the surgery has been a success then, because you will be pain free, the time, inconvenience, disruption to your life because of the surgery will have been worth it.   Hope that helps with you understanding what I meant Robin ??

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks for clarifying your comment Sylvia,  Neither my friend or I could figure out it! LOL  It makes perfect sense this time! LOL

I am coming along...Thanks again!

Hi Sylvia

Wasn't going to this one in Poole for all sorts of reasons, suddenly changed my mind this evening, and managed to book a ticket and a hotel, can't believe my luck! Big treat for my 'significant' birthday last month. Feeling the thrill already, cheered me up no end. Hope to see you there, and that we don't get soaked like we did in vertical-lake Brighton.

Who else is going?

Margaret in Kent

Alrightie then Margaret. I'm glad you're seeing Michael there in the UK.

Thanks Robin. By nature I'm a planner, but perhaps I should practice spontaneity more often!

Hope you feel better soon.

Margaret in Kent

So glad you are going Margaret and obviously hope to see you there !!!   Way weather has changed, especially here in Scotland, it does not bode well for next weekend and just hoping and praying the 600 odd mile difference will make a difference in the weather although have been in that part of country in May/June wishing had packed winter woollies !!!!!!! LOL  Just have to keep thinking positively ..... it is going to be a SCORCHER !!!!!! lol

A few girls, who are members on here but not active, are going and don't want to publish names when an open site for up to them to say they are going.  Most are active on FB and Twitter and posts and comments have been placed there but do hope, as hope you do, they will come in with reviews.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service