Welcome everyone to the 2017 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with concerts scheduled already for 2017!!  MB has some USA shows starting off the year in January and more shows through early April so far and I’m sure many more to come around the globe as the year unfolds!  Also exciting for 2017 is the February 10th release of Songs of Cinema and I am betting a few more songs from the CD will make it in the tour setlist!  Woo Hoo!  This is the best time to be a fan with MB’s concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2017 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past.  

Let the year long concert party begin and I wish concerts for all of you in 2017!! I know many fans are on other social media sites but I do hope we can continue with the exciting tour reviews here in 2017!  You all make the thread fun.  

Happy Concert Time again in 2017!!

Views: 16204

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MB and the band and crew head on over to Bangkok, Thailand – GMM Live House. They play there on November 11, 2017.

I wish the excitement to continue for all the fans attending!!!  It would be awesome to have some reviews here...Everyone is welcome as always to post and share the excitement with all of us here.

Robin in MD  USA :)

I wish someone would post out here. I have a funny feeling there won't be review from out this way unfortunately but we could be totally surprised hopefully & if I said anything out of line, I truly apologize.

Super video of Michael on stage in Taipei, Taiwan on 8th and also shows a little of Lance Busa singing "Stand By Me" with Michael

https://youtu.be/dMXLtYxeVPc

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend

See, there is a neat surprise & thanks. Love it.

Short vid of Michael singing WAMLAW in Bangkok, Thailand tonight.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbXAyczjTtS/

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend

Here is one that is pretty terrific, even although short, for it is Michael singing LIVE "Go The Distance" .... oh boy, if this is going on set list .... wow !!! :)

https://instagram.com/p/BbXC2D2nhh1/

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

Ooooh!! That gives me chills!!!

Your Utah Friend,
Paula

It is terrific, isn't it Paula and if it is included in set list from now on ...... WOW !!! lol   Hope you have chance of concert soon where you might just hear it LIVE, hope so !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

We heard it live years ago. Loved it!!!! 

Robin in MD :)

Thought would share this link on here as well as in Bolt of Talent thread and it is of Michael on stage last night in Bangkok, Thailand.  It contains 4 videos with first being of him singing "Georgia" and last is different section from other one of "Go The Distance" but have to say just wish they had continued taping right till end... but, definitely what they have taped is better than nothing !!! :)

https://instagram.com/p/BbYd1qCnMOn/

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

The next show on the tour for MB and the band is in Singapore – The Star Performing Arts Centre on Wednesday,

November 15, 2017!

Let the excitement roll on to Singapore! Everyone have fun rocking out to MB and the band!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Have created an album on the Gallery of pics Thida took at Michael's concert in Bangkok, Thailand and here is link with a couple of the pics

http://michaelbolton.com/photo/albums/asian-dream-tour-bangkok-thai...

Thida also asked me to say it was a terrific concert and she had a wonderful time and whilst she does not feel her English is good enough to come in with a review I do hope when she receives a photo, she is waiting on, she herself will come in and share with you her "dream come true" experience when she met Michael at the M&G after the show.  To say she was blown away with Michael is more than an understatement and of course for her dream to come true of seeing him in concert in her own country and from 1st row, instead of as with her first and last time in Liverpool, in 2014, in the top tier balcony, along with having opportunity to meet him, has been one of the most wonderful experiences of her life and one she will be eternally grateful for.  Should add Thida believes Michael's pics do not do him justice for, far better looking and far younger looking, in the flesh.  She said Michael was lovely and gracious when he spoke to her and thanked her so much for coming to his show and she got one more thing she did not expect ..... a warm, beautiful, hug from the man himself.

On behalf of Thida, MB's #1 fan in Thailand.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service