Ok ,so i was wondering .What is your favorite movie.It can be whatever genre .Be interesting to see what everyones is .

Mine would be anything with Sylvester Stallone .I also love Brian Dennehy especially in true movies  xx

Views: 1282

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Janet and since you seem to be new on the forum, I want to welcome you. There's nothing wrong with being an 80's girl: there are a few around this forum... :D You seem to enjoy a lot of music related to movies too, huh? I love musicals and enjoy the Shrek movies too. May I ask why you enjoy those movies? Is it the silliness of them or do you enjoy Mike Myers? Just curious. Well take care Janet and hope to read you around. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi Sylvie, thank you for the welcome although I've been on here a while now, just takes me a while to get used to new things. Hopefully this site won't be changing for a while. I date back to the first site of the bolton buddies.
Still haven't attempted facebook or twitter yet need one of my sons to help me for that.
Janet from UK
Hey Janet, I welcomed you because I hadn’t read your messages before. When you say you’ve been on the first Bolton buddy site, which one do you mean? The first one I’ve read was Gail’s “Michael’s place” where you sent in messages for her to put up on the message board in 2000, but this is the first one I’ve been able to take part in, because it’s blind-friendly. So I’ll tell ya, it better not change! Lol Personally, I’m neither on Twitter nor FB, I’m having enough trouble keeping up with this site! Lol But this is the most fun I’ve ever had on a web site so that’s good enough for me! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Actually, one of the first sites to have & use the term "Bolton Buddies" was in 1995 on AOL. There were a couple of earlier non-Windows/text only sites at that time as well. But eventually everyone migrated to AOL.

Have a great weekend, Sylvie!
Anna
Hey Anna, my husband bought me my first computer for Xmas '98 and I didn't learn to use it before 2000, that's why the first site I became aware of was "Michael's place". I even learned about the Delphi board years later and tried and failed to join the Yahoo group, but that's okay because I'm perfectly fine right here and that's all I need! :D Thanks for your insight sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Sylvie, you do seem to be having fun, good for you!!!!! Love Thresa
Thresa! So good to see you here! Just passing by and saw the light on and decided to drop by? :) Would you like to share what's your favorite movie? Just checking. Take care sweetie and hope you do share... Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Titanic..and Rocky
Hiya Ray, good to see you posting sweetie! I did enjoy "Titanic" and I love the "Rocky" movies, well the first 3 anyway. Now Ray, did you cry at the end of "Rocky"? :D I really loved the script of that one and think it stood on its own as a great movie. Interesting choice Ray, thanks for sharing, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi Ray so pleased to see your back on the board
All the best
Dianna xxx
I was remided today of the film 'Pay it forward'.

I loved and adored this film!!!

Kevin Spacey and Haley Joel Osmet were incredible in this wonderful positive awe inspiring film.

I feel the need to watch it again this weekend.

Love Jennifer XX

Hi everyone, while talking to a friend on another thread, we mentionned in passing the 1980 film "Xanadu" with Olivia Newton-John, Michael Beck and Gene Kelly. We both a greed it's a corny movie but it's a guilty pleasure... :D So I was wondering: would anyone like to share what movies are your guilty pleasure?  I thought it would be fun and could shake a bit of grey off November. I'm sure I could come up with a lot more choices, but I'd love to hear what anyone else has to say. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service