Here's something new I thought we could try

As many of you know I love music of all sorts and have a wide variety of different types I enjoy

Usually if I am on the computer I am also listening to my music as well

It just so happens that right now Ready for you- Michael bolton..........is playing

It doesn't have to be Michael Bolton it can be anybody by the time I finish typing Anne Murray and Kenny Rogers are singing If I ever

fall in Love again

Happy new year

Views: 7317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Survivor,

So let's hear for the one's, who knows what it feel's like. 'Michael the Man, the Voice"

Hands Up!!!

Kellie
Ready For You,
Our Man Michael!

So you caugt me again, what can I say.

His Girlfriend For Life!

KB
My Lady, is also my favorite off the US version,
Right now I am listening to 5 Feet Away!
Which has become a very close second favorite for now.

KB
Our Man,
Sign Your Name,
Ok the whole CD,
How about that Gold!!!
Yah!
Thanks to all of you great Bolton Fans who made this happen, yea that's right YOU!

KB
Hope It's Too Late....love it :)

Deb xx
I promise you!!!! Love it!!!

Love Eileen xoxo
The Best!
Michael is the Best!!!!

KB
iT JUST SO HAPPENS I AM RIGHT NOW, LISTENING TO MB" LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL", AND ALSO THE LATEST CD BY MICHAELS' GOOD BUDDY KENNY G, CALLED "HEART AND SOUL". MY STEREO IS ABLE TO PLAY UP TO 51 CDS AT OME TIME, SO I CAN LISTEN TO SEVERAL CDS THAT WAY, AND I ALWAYS KEEP IT ON SHUFFLE. MICHAEL IS ALWAYS IN THERE OF COURSE.

LOVE, MARY LYNN
Now That I Found You - Michael....what a gorgeous song.

Deb xx
il divo Somewhere
Il Divo - just to be the man you love
I'm listening to a song called "Face the Truth" by Slim Man. Strange name, but he has one of the most beautiful voices I've heard in a long time. I found out about him on amazon.com yesterday while I was looking to see if any of my jazz favorites had any new CD's out. I bought "Solstice" as an mp3. I love every song on that release, especially "Face the Truth".

Audrey
aka Doxia (The Quiet One)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service