Who's Michael latest girlfriend. I heard something about Marla Maples true or false

It's July 10/2010 is it still true about Michael and Marla Maples being a item.

Views: 1374

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Juliet, Yes she is very pretty! And they do look happy .

Love Eileen xoxo
Thanks Rocio for these
They look very nice together and very Happy
I like the second picture it's cute
Love Dianna xxx

hi,
apparently his new girl is from italy.
check this website.he was sighted in milan.she is gorgeous but we dont know her name
www.rexfeatures.com
my wife and I are crossing our fingers
These are from the same time as the ones on Getty Images that were shared here also. They seem happy and she is very pretty. .I wish him well and to be happy.

Robin :)
They look really happy together. But let's not think anything until Michael Confirms. But hope he is very happy.X
chelsea,
I think it was a bit more then a lunch date too
I can tell from his eyes.he seems to be at ease.and don't forget that I am a man and i see how he looks at her.I smell love.
he should allow himself to to live intensly and feel again.
I am married but let me say it,we all agree she is really pretty.
I agree Mike. It does look like there together. I'm just glad that he looks so happy. A man with such a warm heart and not to mention the legend he is, he deserves happiness.
I just dnt wanna think too much into it until Michael let's us know the truth x
I saw her in to a movie she is an italian new actress, her name is Federica Famea
Thanks Margaret for the info.
Robin :)
Wow. Thanks For This Margaret
apparently Michael was sighted again with his italian girlfriend at his concert near by a lake.my friend who saw them said they were really looking happy.he said they are a very good looking couple.
Hey there Mike,
I heard she is only a translator, and tour guide, and Michael is enjoying her company, so hope he is having fun with his own game...

Kellie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service