Well as you have seen posted in other threads, Michael is recording and working on his next CD.  I found this yesterday and thought you would enjoy.  Any findings or info you find on the new CD...please post it here..thanks!

http://www.countryweekly.com/rascal_flatts_and_michael_bolton/news/... - The story below...click on the link for a picture:

New Country Mashup: Rascal Flatts?

published: March 1, 2011   |   author: Brad Schmitt

You know the Rascal Flatts boys have been collaborating with Justin Beiber.

Now it seems the mega-country group is going with, uh, the opposite demographic.

Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts put up a picture of his group with Michael Bolton.

Jay tweets that they’re all writing a new song for Michael’s new album.

Won’t Justin be jealous?

Views: 7617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Joy,

Heard bits about it but great to read that article - hey any article about Michael has to be GREAT - and the "pictures" too are fabulous - haven't seen that one of "the boy" !! :)    Thanks Joy for sharing !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Joy, yes sweetie, I believe Gail posted this a few pages ago, on this very thread, but don't know about the pictures so it's all good! Thanks for sharing, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Joy for the article. Has anyone heard the Rascal Flatts song? I'm not a country bumpkin so, I don't know if it's been heard or not.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Michael's not singing with them, right? he helped write the song, right?

Point has been made about Michael saying about recording HAISTLWY with Helene Fischer for "Gems" and now we have a picture of him with Coco Lee who he says he is recording HAISTLWY with BUT - in that caption with the picture - Michael doesn't, in actual fact, mention it is for "Gems" - is he releasing that as a single with Coco Lee or is he mixed up with his songs !!!!!! LOL.

Hi Sylvia, I was perplexed when I read that so went to Gail who told me Michael only sang HAISTLWY with Helene at the LEA, but has recorded something else with her. He's messing us up on purpose! :D He must be getting a kick out of our comments... But that raises the next question: which song has he then recorded with her? Also, if my earlier theory is correct, from which album could this different self-penned song come from? Well, all I have to say is that Michael seems to keep us busy while waiting for the album... :D Is it June yet? Take care Sylvia and if anyone gets a confirmation for Elton, let us know. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

He's keeping us all guessing!!LOL  I read that and got just as puzzled as you guys!!!

Robin in Maryland :)

Hi Sylvie,

Got to wait till 1st April, 2012 for Elton again - mind you maybe that will be the next announcement and who will be an April Fool then - you ain't looking at anybody - are you ???? LOL.  He is definitely messing us about  and do you know what we should all do - ignore completely the next blog he puts in - nobody make a comment - nothing at all - not interested....what is the new album called again  - begins with a "G" doesn't it - can't remember.....we'll get our own back !!!!! LOL.

Interesting though on your theory - need to think about that - especially with Helene's voice, yeh...........wait a minute, we're not interested - couldn't care less - can put on that "G" album thing whatever he wants !!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Very funny Wee one!!!  Maybe this is another April Fools joke!?!?!  LOL!!!!

Helena....xx...

Hi Sylvie,

I already was puzzled when he announced on the Home/News thread:

Finishing touches to the Helene Fischer duets - how many are there and will they all be on Gems?

As he likes it - always two steps not only ahead of himself but definitely ahead of me/us LOL 

Astrid

Hi Christine,

thank you for sharing - wondering and hoping too LOL. I checked Eva Kennedy, wow, I guess I would like a duet with her!

Astrid

Hmm. Michel&Elton singing together. That would be totally awesome. Interesting to say the least.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi Robin CA,

It was an April Fool Robin - no truth to it whatsoever but, at the same time, as you say it would be an interesting combination and would be pretty awesome !! :)    How about some other male stars such as Neil Diamond, Paul McCartney, Paul Simon, Art Garfunkel - him and Michael one of my dream teams or why don't we just go for the Boss, Brucie baby, a good bit of rock - could hear "Gina" from the two of them or the other way around with "Better Days" or "Thunder Road" or even "Dancing in the Dark" - that is the ultimate dream team !! :)  What do you think of this for a perfect name for the album - "Old Gems !"  LOL. LOL LOL.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service