Well as you have seen posted in other threads, Michael is recording and working on his next CD.  I found this yesterday and thought you would enjoy.  Any findings or info you find on the new CD...please post it here..thanks!

http://www.countryweekly.com/rascal_flatts_and_michael_bolton/news/... - The story below...click on the link for a picture:

New Country Mashup: Rascal Flatts?

published: March 1, 2011   |   author: Brad Schmitt

You know the Rascal Flatts boys have been collaborating with Justin Beiber.

Now it seems the mega-country group is going with, uh, the opposite demographic.

Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts put up a picture of his group with Michael Bolton.

Jay tweets that they’re all writing a new song for Michael’s new album.

Won’t Justin be jealous?

Views: 7617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great Christine - wonderful news !!  The t-shirts do look good because that album cover is gorgeous BUT do you see what they have done again - given him blue eyes - this time they match his shirt and the colour of the words "Gems - The Duet Collection" - and hey, for once, I'll say it works something fantastic - hazel eyes would have looked out of place !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Christine, Sylvia, Nicolette ...

the information says, that shipping will be announced early in June - so we will have to wait LOL. I hope XL will be large enough for me so that I can wear the T-shirt too. Why should't we wear them in Dresden (in June) and wait until July?

What do you think about the cover? Very romantic, but beautiful - that is my impression!

We are living in great times LOL

Greetings from

Astrid

PS. Hast Du meine SMS bekommen?

Gorgeous cover Astrid - gorgeous... a picture on its own !! :)   Thanks for information about shipping !! :)

Hallo Christine,

ich hoffe doch sehr, dass die T-Shirts bis dahin da sind - dann wäre nämlich mein "Out-fit-Problem" gelöst. :-)).

Richte doch die Gruppe einfach mal ein und wir sehen dann weiter. Es wäre toll, wenn Du die Ballons bestellen könntest. Zur Not bewältigen wir die Kosten auch allein. Eigentlich müsste die Farbe doch mit dem Cover der neuen CD harmonieren - oder?

Liebe Grüße

Astrid

Couple things, is Michael's eyes blue or hazel? I wish everyone well in ordering their bundles. Boltonnut from L. A. CA I forgot something else I was going to say.

Hi Robin,

recently we had this discussion on the photo thread - obviously not your favorite thread LOL. We shared some pics to prove our preferred color (some hazel - some blue), but were not able to manage one clue! We agreed to differ, since MB's eyes are now blue on most of the photos, especially CD cover photos, yet we have collected some examples with hazel eyes. Some think it depends on camera lights and some suppose he is wearing contact lenses ... Hm, stuff for a new discussion and rumors LOL.

We you able to recall your first intend?

Hugs

Astrid

Hi Astrid, too bad I don't go in the photo section, because I could have solved that mystery quickly. In an interview I have, the interviewer wanted to discuss the whole "blue-eyed soul" thing and Michael responded: "My eyes are green brown." If you need an audio file as proof, I can supply it too! lol So there's the answer for Robin and Sylvia too! :D Take care girls. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Oh, ok. green/brown. I believe it's hazel? Cool. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Thanks Sylvie you have just made my day - my eyes are green/brown too - green with brown flecks all through them....is that hazel - I don't know !! :)   It was seemingly one record company spotted that when he wore blue his eyes took on the reflection of the blue and they were the ones that then emphasised the colour in the picture - falsified it and that is what they have done again for the new CD because on the cover his eyes are pale blue and he has on a pale blue shirt and there is plenty of pale blue - including writing - contained in the picture - it does give it a good effect so I won't complain about them changing the colour of his eyes !! :)

Would you behave yourself Robin Rehder - told you already - pink with polkadots and little elephants walking about in them too !!!  lol.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Are you trying to be funny Robin - what COLOUR are Michael's eyes....oh, you are a comedian !!!!!! LOL LOL LOL.   They are black and white, pink and blue, green and orange, purple and red - does that help you - have you got a clear picture of the COLOUR - OMG Robin I didn't half laugh out loud when I read that !!!!!! LOL.

how does one order? I don't know how to order online? I don't know who to have help me other than my brother-in-law. Can he help me on this site under my name? Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service