Well as you have seen posted in other threads, Michael is recording and working on his next CD.  I found this yesterday and thought you would enjoy.  Any findings or info you find on the new CD...please post it here..thanks!

http://www.countryweekly.com/rascal_flatts_and_michael_bolton/news/... - The story below...click on the link for a picture:

New Country Mashup: Rascal Flatts?

published: March 1, 2011   |   author: Brad Schmitt

You know the Rascal Flatts boys have been collaborating with Justin Beiber.

Now it seems the mega-country group is going with, uh, the opposite demographic.

Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts put up a picture of his group with Michael Bolton.

Jay tweets that they’re all writing a new song for Michael’s new album.

Won’t Justin be jealous?

Views: 7617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So, there's gonna be a "Gems" released in june&one in the fall? How many extra tracks, I wonder, will be on the fall release? Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

We know definitely Robin that it is going to include Agnes Monica for Michael has said that their recording was not completed in time to be added to the 21st June release of "Gems"  but would be included in the fall/autumn one and Michael too has hinted recently about the possiblity of "Jack Sparrow" being included in A CD but, must add, he did NOT mention included in "Gems", but............!!! :)   Just to add Robin - don't worry - am positive Michael would add only the censored version !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, out of curiosity, I know Holly mentionned both versions of "Jack Sparrow" were on ITunes, but has anyone heard the clean version? I'm just wondering how they can clean up TLI while keeping in the spirit in which it was intended... Thanks for updating Robin. BTW, since the duet with Coco Lee was announced after the one with Agnes Monica, I'm guessing this one also will be included on the deluxe version of "Gems". 34 days and counting! Take care girls. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,

The "clean" version is not a different version it has only been "censored" where instead of some words being heard you  hear the "bleep" !!  I can't remember where I heard it but I have a feeling someone put it out on Facebook way back at the beginning when it was just released !   Thanks too for the up-date on Coco Lee because I missed that one !! :)

Robin the USA release is June 22nd, and an International Release will come out in the fall with bonus tracks for us here.. Also you can download I'm Not Ready now from Itunes or Amazon.com.. I have it on my computer and it's so beautiful.. I love it!!!! It grabbed me more now after the DWTS performance. Michael's vocal is stronger on the studio version they recorded. .

Robin in MD :)

Thanks for information Robin MD even though you were telling Robin CA because I didn't know you could buy "I'm Not Ready" on iTunes - thanks a million.....have a guess where I am heading !!!! lol.

Hi all, I know it’s been posted on 2 threads already, but I thought it belonged here, so here’s Michael’s absolutely gorgeous performance of “Somewhere over the rainbow” that he sang live with Paula Fernandes earlier this week, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y6V8QiWYQU

I just love what he did with it! Take care all. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Great idea Sylvie, especially when we do have this thread aptly named ! :)   Last night I had a wee search round YouTube to see if anyone had managed to video Michael singing "Love Is Everything"  because, I believe, that was the first song he sang in Brazil, but couldn't find.....have to hope that he sings it tonight in Argentina and that someone is fortunate enough to record it - hope so !!!! :)

Hey Sylvia, we had the same idea, keep checking sweetie. Maybe someone just hasn't  had the time to upload it yet. Let's keep our eyes and ears open, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I couldnt find it either?? :(   I searched and searched and even used my usual contacts, but still cant find 'LIE' anywhere!

Somebody must have recorded it...please??

Love Jennifer XX

Hi Jennifer, I've read that Michael started the concert with "Love is everything" so maybe it was so unexpected that noone was ready to record it. Now, hopefully, we can put the message out to the South American fans to keep an eye out for it since Michael is starting to perform the new songs. Good luck to everyone! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
You can now download I'm Not Ready on iTunes and www.amazon.com. On iTunes it is part of complete the album so you can order this song now and the rest when available and you still get the whole album price.  I'm also afraid right now it is only available for US fans ...they are looking into getting the rights in other countries...not sure if you can download from other countries on www.amazon.com.  Gail

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service