Well as you have seen posted in other threads, Michael is recording and working on his next CD.  I found this yesterday and thought you would enjoy.  Any findings or info you find on the new CD...please post it here..thanks!

http://www.countryweekly.com/rascal_flatts_and_michael_bolton/news/... - The story below...click on the link for a picture:

New Country Mashup: Rascal Flatts?

published: March 1, 2011   |   author: Brad Schmitt

You know the Rascal Flatts boys have been collaborating with Justin Beiber.

Now it seems the mega-country group is going with, uh, the opposite demographic.

Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts put up a picture of his group with Michael Bolton.

Jay tweets that they’re all writing a new song for Michael’s new album.

Won’t Justin be jealous?

Views: 7617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok..just heard Sony has now gotten rights for this worldwide. There should be an official announcement coming soon so hopefully you can download it from iTunes or www.amazon.com any where you are.  Gail
Thank you Gail so much for finding this out for us!  I've been constantly playing the song via the U Tube link when MB was on ABC TV the other week - I already know it practically word for word!  It's such an amazing song!

here you go thought i would put this one up love is everything enjoy i did :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t0gA5Gjc0k

Hi Helen

Thank you sooooo much for putting this link up, I've been waiting to hear this one and thought I'd have to wait until the album is released. I heard a small clip of it and couldn't wait to hear some more. I LOVE this song!!

Thanks again Helen.

Love Deb xx

Love it ,thanks Helen .Hope you are doing ok ,we miss you xx

Thanks a million Helen for putting the link over too in this thread - even though it has just change pages it is still a beautiful song - thanks again Helen for finding and for posting !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Helen, you beat me to it sweetie: I was just about to transfer your link here. Thanks for saving me the trouble! :D Take care sweetie and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks for putting that one over here too Helen - I love it......I am waiting to hear "Fields of Gold" but I think I am gone on that one - am starting to believe it could be another one of those CD's where you can't make up your mind which is the favourite !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Helen, I love his version of this U2 Hit!!!! MB can sing anything and make it his own can't he! that was the show being filmed for TV there, you could see the camera's going!!LOL LOVE IT!! THANKS!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Thanks Helen

I love Michael's version as well and I am  a U2 fan :)

Love Dianna xxx

Thanks Helen for putting up the links to these songs, I particularly enjoyed Love is Everything.......a BEAUTIFUL song!!!

Love Sandra xx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service