Well as you have seen posted in other threads, Michael is recording and working on his next CD.  I found this yesterday and thought you would enjoy.  Any findings or info you find on the new CD...please post it here..thanks!

http://www.countryweekly.com/rascal_flatts_and_michael_bolton/news/... - The story below...click on the link for a picture:

New Country Mashup: Rascal Flatts?

published: March 1, 2011   |   author: Brad Schmitt

You know the Rascal Flatts boys have been collaborating with Justin Beiber.

Now it seems the mega-country group is going with, uh, the opposite demographic.

Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts put up a picture of his group with Michael Bolton.

Jay tweets that they’re all writing a new song for Michael’s new album.

Won’t Justin be jealous?

Views: 7617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG Diane so pleased to meet you over here too and you will find your way about here in no time at all - just a wee, wee bit more than in Orrin's to get through - but you will, you wait and see !! :)   It has been a couple of weeks, or more, since I was over in Orrin's - pretty quiet.....wonder what I can do to liven it up ....... only joking - honest Anna !!! :)  

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

To let you all know that Eva Cassidy's web page is carrying an announcement about the up coming duets album with Michael Bolton and the recording of "Fields of Gold" for it !  I have entered a little message to say that it is beautiful and that Michael was in awe of being able to do such a recording with someone he considers to have been such a beautiful, wonderful, gifted performer as Eva was and that he hopes he has done justice to her memory !   

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend. 

Sweet Sylvia :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Great Minds think alike Sylvia I was there the other day and left a link to the Eva cassidy Michael Bolton snippet on youtube as well :)

Love Dianna xxx

HEY HEADS UP TO ALL THAT PRE-ORDERED GEMS WITH THE SPECIAL OFFER BUNDLE, JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM THE STORE SITE THAT MINE HAS SHIPPED TODAY!!! OMG MAYBE WE WILL HAVE THE CD BEFORE TUES!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Robin in Maryland :)  YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Wow, thanks for the update Robin. Mine  will be globetrotting some before I get it so any amount of time saved will be welcome!. Let us know when you recieve it. Take care sweetie and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

YES!!!!!!!

I too got an email from the store site that mine was shipped today!!!

I"m sure it will take some time before it arrives in Holland but it is on its way!!! :-)

HAPPY!!

Nicolette xx

Hi girls, I,ve had an email also to say that mine has been shipped today, I,m sooooo excited!!

Hopefully should arrive through my letterbox here in UK in about a week,s time!!!

Love Sandra x

Hi everyone!

Mine was shipped today also!  Can't wait to receive it!  Waiting by the mailbox...

Diane

Me too!!

How exciting is this?? This is what I've been saving my ears for!! Woohoo!! An hour or pure unadultarated Michael indulgance!! Yeeeha!!

Love Jennifer XX

YAHOOOOOOO

Recieved e-mail this morning saying mine was shipped so second order must have gone though

can't wait to get my hands on it and listen

Love Dianna xxx

HI ALL!  I RECEIVED AN EMAIL AS WELL SAYING MINE WAS SHIPPED  HOPE TO GET IT  BEFORE I SEE MICHAEL ON SUNDAY  FINGERS CROSSED  CAN'T WAIT!

GLORIA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service