Well as you have seen posted in other threads, Michael is recording and working on his next CD.  I found this yesterday and thought you would enjoy.  Any findings or info you find on the new CD...please post it here..thanks!

http://www.countryweekly.com/rascal_flatts_and_michael_bolton/news/... - The story below...click on the link for a picture:

New Country Mashup: Rascal Flatts?

published: March 1, 2011   |   author: Brad Schmitt

You know the Rascal Flatts boys have been collaborating with Justin Beiber.

Now it seems the mega-country group is going with, uh, the opposite demographic.

Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts put up a picture of his group with Michael Bolton.

Jay tweets that they’re all writing a new song for Michael’s new album.

Won’t Justin be jealous?

Views: 7617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi sweet Nicolette, no, my CD is taking a side trip before getting here, but that’s okay because we have a postal strike in Canada right now, but we’re hoping a special law will be implemented tomorrow. I really hope so because this is taking forever and a week! Sweetie, I’m salivating over the samples and can’t wait to hear the whole thing. Now, I hope you and the German girls post great reviews, I’m very much looking forward to it. :D Thanks for the good wishes  and good vibes for an upcoming concert here. Some of my friends already have their fingers, toes and eyes crossed for me! :D Take care Nicolette and big hugs right back, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Sylvie...they probably went on strike due to all the crazy gals stalking them for their GEMS cd!!!!! LOL All these mail stories are too funny :) Do you think the forum will hear our screams once we receive out cds?????????? LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yeah, I'm enjoying the postal stories myself. What did the post office do? Go postakl on us? JK. LOL. :))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Yes Kathy, I think they will! lol I'll tell ya, my whole street will hear me girlfriend and I ain't kidding... ;D Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Sylvie from Canada, sorry about your postal strike. Elaine got the CD for me yesterday at Wal-mart. I'm waiting for the other one with the T-shirt&all the package&I know it's coming. :)))) or is it :D Hope you're well. I still have this bronchial cough yet I don't feel real bad; just congested.
Hey Robin in CA, I'm okay girl, annoyed with the strike but that's life. That was really nice of Elaine girl, she's a doll. Well, do enjoy it girlfriend and hope your bronchial thing clears up soon. I also hope you've had a nice vacation, talk to you soon sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I'm glad you're all right. You have a right, Sylvie in Canada, to be frustrated with the postal strike. I'll be all right. have to be. My vacation was awesome. I'm meeting up with one of my tape pals Wednesday. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

All of you have an absolutely fantastic time at all the upcoming shows - enjoy, enjoy, enjoy and just remember to get back here and tell us ALL about it - every, single solitary thing !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Enjoy the show Christine. I know you wwill. Reviews, please? :) boltonnut from L. A. CA USA :)

Have an absolut fabulous time Christine and rock out with Michael!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Christine, Have a wonderful time at your shows. Please post a review over in the review thread afterwards.
We would love to hear from you!! Have fun!!!

Robin in MD :)

Congrats Nicolette :) ENJOY!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service