Well as you have seen posted in other threads, Michael is recording and working on his next CD.  I found this yesterday and thought you would enjoy.  Any findings or info you find on the new CD...please post it here..thanks!

http://www.countryweekly.com/rascal_flatts_and_michael_bolton/news/... - The story below...click on the link for a picture:

New Country Mashup: Rascal Flatts?

published: March 1, 2011   |   author: Brad Schmitt

You know the Rascal Flatts boys have been collaborating with Justin Beiber.

Now it seems the mega-country group is going with, uh, the opposite demographic.

Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts put up a picture of his group with Michael Bolton.

Jay tweets that they’re all writing a new song for Michael’s new album.

Won’t Justin be jealous?

Views: 7617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mary:

Glad this was good news for you (and Rascal Flatts, of course!)!  Yes, maybe Michael would be at their induction.  He may be touring someplace on October 8th though.  Oh well.

Diane

Hi Mary.....I thought of you right away!!!! I know your heart is big enough for country music and Michael!!!! I am counting on you to keep us posted about Michael appearing in the "country music world"!!!! :) As I posted elsewhere....I am a one man idol fan!!!! All Michael all the time!!! LOL

kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy:

Glad you enjoyed my reasoning!  Makes sense to me!  LOL!  I'm sure they are very good at what they do.  I'm just familiar with LIE though.  Unfortunately, I can't even commit to someday listening to other music... my ears (and heart!) are for Michael.

Diane

Hi Diane....That is a for sure for me also!!! I can only hear Michael's voice!!! I am a one man idol fan!!!! LOL  

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I have a little bit more information regarding the Asian and German Releases.The Asian release will be released at different times in different territories.  I found on cdwow you can order it now in most countries:

http://www.cdwow.com/CD/michael-bolton-gems-the-duets-album-asian-e... (look at the top left and change to your country)

Germany cd comes out Nov 4. Watch for some promo appearances for it as well.  Gail

Ummmm.... promo in Europe... that sounds veeeery interesting!!!!!!!! ;-)

Thanks!!!!!

Thank you Gail. Promo appearances, that sounds promising!!!! ;-)

Nicolette

Thanks for information Gail - sounding good !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Gail :) 
Kathy and LAFD Bob

I Recieved an e-mail saying my Asian CD is on the way

That is good news I needed some :)

Love Dianna xxx

Good for you Dianna!!! :) Still sending lots of good thoughts and prayers your way !!!!! Sounds like a real challenge. Hoping the best for your family!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Kathy

Yes no change of yet

Keep those good vibes coming we really do need them 

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service