Well as you have seen posted in other threads, Michael is recording and working on his next CD.  I found this yesterday and thought you would enjoy.  Any findings or info you find on the new CD...please post it here..thanks!

http://www.countryweekly.com/rascal_flatts_and_michael_bolton/news/... - The story below...click on the link for a picture:

New Country Mashup: Rascal Flatts?

published: March 1, 2011   |   author: Brad Schmitt

You know the Rascal Flatts boys have been collaborating with Justin Beiber.

Now it seems the mega-country group is going with, uh, the opposite demographic.

Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts put up a picture of his group with Michael Bolton.

Jay tweets that they’re all writing a new song for Michael’s new album.

Won’t Justin be jealous?

Views: 7617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robin CA,

To let you know Admin. have transferred the video over to here - it is in the main "Home" page Robin !

Sylvie.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia,  I was late in getting it over here.  I want you all to know that the videos will be on facebook and I will transfer the info and links over to the main site.  Facebook is easier for them to work on as far as uploading the videos and getting them to work....plus right now he has a ton more followers there than he does here so they are going where the most people are to be sure they get everyone.  As I've posted before you can check out Michael's facebook site without being a member of facebook...you just can't post but I will put the info on the main site as well so you will know it is there...as well as post here.

Would it help Sylvie and Robin if I post the link to the video as well?  Also,  you don't have to click the arrow in the middle to play the video just in the picture of the video anywhere...that help any?  Gail

Hi Gail, I went to the main page and clicked on the link to the "videos posted by Michael Bolton" page on Facebook, and can not for the life of me find anywhere to click on to play it. Nothing on that page is identified as a graphic, to give us a clue of where the picture is. I tried checking  the Youtube channel but it wasn't there. You see, what I love a bout Youtube is that there is a "visible" "play" button. Thanks for trying to help sweetie and thanks for letting us know. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hey Robin from Ca, just to let you know that when the Orrin video was on Michael's Facebook page, it didn't play automatically and Jaws doesn't see the "Play" button so you'll need sighted help. I've tried playing the Orrin video and getting the kids to guide me but Jaws doesn't want to go there. Good luck sweetie. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,

That is a pity because it is the same with the video that Admin. have transferred over to here  - it is not even playing here it is only a lead into the original Facebook video.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Now Sylvie, If you can't access it, you know this dumb bell ain't gonna be able to do it. LOLOLOLOL

Boltonnut from L. A. CA Thanks all of you. I'm just not going to get upset over things I can't or unable to change. I have to keep the serenity prayer in mind. :)

Hi Robin MD,

Whatever the competitons they are going to run the prize should and could be a lock of his hair - do you think I have got a fixation ? lol.  As you say Robin, it does sound like fun times ahead - bring them on !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

So, is there just one duet that's going to be on Michael's new Cd? I'm a little confused.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

So, is his hair growing again? Hmm. Cool. I would have liked to have touched those long locks. I know this isn't CD related.

Speaking of CD'S, I did get my CD'DVD today. It's ok so far. I wonder who does I sware.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Robin CA,

We do not know yet what the CD is going to contain - we are all assuming and hoping at the one time....it does look as though there are going to be some duets whether or not the whole album is compiled of them or not - we don't know .......so you will just have to content yourself like the rest of us until you can hear what is on it.....Michael is teasing us right now - naughty boy !!!!  LOL.

Michael's hair has just grown a little bit but because it is so curly the minute it grows any length it starts taking on a life of itself and it is sticking out a little bit and looks as though it is getting caught in his collar - that's all .....yeah and at least you got to touch his hair - you lucky girl - a great photo that one, it sure is !! :)

Thanks Sylvia. I'm blushing. :)

boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Robin CA,

Why are you blushing - it is a  great photo - Michael looks absolutely fantastic in it and you don't look too bad yourself with that little hand creeping up to his hair and his hand holding your arm and guiding it and did you realize too that he bends his head down towards you as you are feeling his hair - very cosy I must say !!!!  LOL.   I get jealous every time I look at that photo - need to move it so that I don't see it so much - hahahahahahahaehehehehehe !!  LOL.

It is 1.30 a.m. here and I am going to say night, night - speak to you tomorrow !! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service