Well as you have seen posted in other threads, Michael is recording and working on his next CD.  I found this yesterday and thought you would enjoy.  Any findings or info you find on the new CD...please post it here..thanks!

http://www.countryweekly.com/rascal_flatts_and_michael_bolton/news/... - The story below...click on the link for a picture:

New Country Mashup: Rascal Flatts?

published: March 1, 2011   |   author: Brad Schmitt

You know the Rascal Flatts boys have been collaborating with Justin Beiber.

Now it seems the mega-country group is going with, uh, the opposite demographic.

Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts put up a picture of his group with Michael Bolton.

Jay tweets that they’re all writing a new song for Michael’s new album.

Won’t Justin be jealous?

Views: 7617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi James,

you gave an advise to "open ears before posting". To whom do you refer to and if it is me, would you please explain?

Thank you

Astrid

So the new song title is "Love Is Everything"!

We can't wait, and I love to watch CMT, so I'll be sure to tell you All when

the new Video comes out! I watch CMT every morning! Michael will be in the video I'm sure!

I bet I know what my Meggy will get me for Mother's Day! If the new C.D. is out by then:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

OMG Bolton fans, I have no idea where this comes from, but  this is a video of Michael recording”Steel bars with freaking  Orianthi! The caption says it’s for his next album!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqk-xBINK6o&feature=youtu.be&a

If anyone has seen “This is it”, you know who she is and if you haven’t, she’s an absolutely amazing young guitarist. This is sounding better and better all the time, not that I had any doubt, enjoy! I am so excited about this new album, I can’t see straight! Lol Take care all. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,

thank you for sharing - I am so excited!!! A new version of Steel Bars!!! I don't know if you could hear it, but in the beginning Michael took her guitar (while they were talking about the guitars name) and played it!!! Wow, this energy is is real hot!!  I had a quick look at her Bio on her homepage - what an amazing talent and career!!! This is the stuff I am dreaming of !!!! Can't wait, can't even breathe LOL - This is it!!

Astrid

This is exciting stuff!!

The build up is almost unbearable!! All these little snippets and hints. Anyone running a countdown to the US Mothers day?

Love Jennifer XX

Hi Jen, I'd love to, but I'm afraid it'll jinx it... :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie....I saw it on facebook and it's great news!!!  She was terrific on "This is it" with Michael Jackson!!!  Looking forward to this new CD!!!

Hugs, Helena..xx..

Great find Sylvie!!  How in the world did you find this!! Gail

OMG I thought it was the gal that worked with MJ too for the last tour...how cool is this!!!!!!

Robin in MD

That was a great video clip. It was on Florin's facebook page this morning. I love it!!! I can't wait to hear Michael's new cd. The anticipation is building up!!! Hearing Michael play the guitar was a treat!!!! He is amazing!!!

xx

Hey Karen, thanks for that video, that was an interesting interview. Thanks for sharing, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I love and miss Michael Jackson so much-and you know what?-it is only since the concert in the RAH on the 23rd of November 2010 that the physical pain I felt daily in my grief for Michael Jackson is somehow gone.This is so strange,but I feel the pain differently now and somehow was able from that day onwards to move it to a different level,where there is apparently some emotional acceptance now that he is gone.(Now MB makes me cry-,I can't win,can I?) Thanks for uploading this though,Karen

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service