General Chat about Michael Bolton (700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OKAY SOMEBODY KNOWS SOMETHING BUT IS NOT TELLING ?

I FIND IT TO MY AMAZEMENT HOW EASY IT HAS BEEN FOR A LOT OF YOU TO HAVE DIRECT CONTACT WITH MB, PERSONAL PHOTOS, BACK STAGE PASSES AND PERS…

Started by Tina Fair

28 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by juliet

Facebook Page for Team BOLTOWER!!

I originally started a Facebook group(that I linked on here and know some of you joined), thinking that was the way to go.  I am new to the…

Started by Nicole-Elizabeth

8 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Nicole-Elizabeth

Dallas concert on 9/11

Does anyone else here remember the concert Michael did with the Dallas Symphony on 9/11?  I live in Austin and was going to drive to Dallas…

Started by Jen

1 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Robin

letter from karen couepel from 1995

I was just wondering if you ever got my letter. I do realize it was a very long time ago.  The first line said, " We have never met but we…

Started by karen ann murray ir used to be c

0 Sep 10, 2010

HOW COOL WOULD THIS BE? MICHAEL DANCING TO ONE OF HIS OWN SONGS? HUMMMM WHICH ONE? YOUR THOUGHTS?

MURDER MY HEART! MY FAVORITE!

Started by Tina Fair

11 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Tina Fair

Boxes of Michael videos to go through

My lovely friend Jody popped over to see me the other day and she brought me a very special gift.   Two large cardboard boxes full of Amer…

Started by Jennifer Steadman

17 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Donsimoni Bernadette

dancing with the stars

Hi I'm new to all this although I have been a fan of michael's for over twenty years. I live in the UK and uptil now Sky /Virgin channel WA…

Started by Pamela Hindhaugh

0 Sep 7, 2010

EW.com Stupid questions to ask Michael Bolton .

I found this article dated 2005 and really loved the relaxed style of interviewing.   I hope you enjoy it too.   Love Jennifer XX   This…

Started by Jennifer Steadman

3 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Silvy

Meet and Greet

Hello MB  fans OMGosh I just got off the phone with the radio station and I said I would do anything for M&G passes, so I did my best b…

Started by Sylvia

23 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by mags rachel mcquillan

Michael in concert

I have only seen Michael in concert once so far, it was at the Birmingahm NEC in 1994, supported by Kenny G.   It was a truly memorable sho…

Started by Antony Forst

7 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Mariu Lolllett

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service