Off Topic (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Very Bolton Wedding - Not Michael's! :)

http://inkspot.customink.com/iotw/photo/a-very-bolton-wedding.html (link with picture) A Very Bolton Wedding   "Back in college the Groom (…

Started by Michael Bolton Admin

0 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Caro

Michael Jackson

So sad today ,cannot believe Michael has been gone a whole year .Gone to soon MJ .Love and miss you so much .xx

Started by sharon

28 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Caro

Nelson and jade

I would like to congratulate Nelson and Jade on the birth of their son Jaylen who was born at 1.27 am on the 20 th August weighing 7lb 2 oz…

Started by sharon

11 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jude Davis

private event

dallas event planner wantinf info on booking MB for event June 4,2011 debbie vaughan productions debbie@dvpevents.com 213-454-1734

Started by debbie vaughan

2 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Gail

I'm going to be in the National Newspapers!!!

I have a weird looking deformed sunflower growng in my garden that has 6 heads on it.   I took a photograph of it and sent it to my local p…

Started by Jennifer Steadman

14 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by joan barnett

Michael items for sale.

Bottle opener and key ring. Wording on reverse of bottle opener will be identical to that on the photo keyring (image may vary)     Fan…

8 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Debra Tennet

First Michael Bolton Concert

It's my first time going to see Michael in Concert in December. I was just wondering if people could share there experiences with me and te…

Started by Chelsea Stevens

8 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Competition- Winner announced!!

Just for a bit of fun, I am running a little competition for you.   You need to answer all 3 of these Michael related questions to win.   I…

37 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by florin tanase

If YOU had the opportunity to spend one day with Michael?

Where would you chose to spend it with Michael?   Kellie

Started by Kellie Brown

41 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Jayne Mallia

Orlando villa

Hi all .This is way off topic but i was wondering if anyone knew someone who rents out villas near Disney in Orlando.I have spent weeks onl…

Started by sharon

12 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by sharon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service