Off Topic (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

To those fans who use a screen reader like the jaws program.

It suddenly occurred to me when I was typing a post recently, whether your software is able to interpret all of the posts that are typed on…

Started by Jennifer Steadman

34 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Robin

Happy Birthday Isa

Isa I would like to take time out to wish you a very happy birthday full of Love and HappinessMay you share it with the ones you love! Lo…

Started by Dianna Shipman

6 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Debra Tennet

Tre' Balfour

Ladies     I've never posted on the Forum before and am only able to do this because a kind friend is here talking me through it.  I was lu…

Started by June Ann Vearling

3 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Dianna Shipman

Gail's Mom

Gail So sad your Mom is having a hard time, hopefully everything is going to be allright soon Sincerely Edith

Started by EdithOro

28 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Gwen Bolton

New Co-Worker is a Michael Bolton Fan!! YIPPEE!

We recently hired a few new staff in my office. Today was exciting for me as a Michael fan.  It was funny too..one of the new ladies came t…

Started by Robin

12 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Silvy

happy birthday to michaels daughter holly

i would just like to wish holly a very happy birthday i hope you have a very special birthday with all the people that are very special to…

Started by helen alicia anderson

3 Jul 22, 2010

Where is everybody

I am missing a few people here Juliet Ray Sharon Betty Helen are you here? christopher James Manel Soulprovider   There probably alot more…

51 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Eileen Parr

Happy 4th of July!

To Michael his family and to all you Americans out there here's wishing you the very best for your day   love Dianna xxx      

9 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by EdithOro

Happy Fathers day!

Here's hoping Michael you have a wonderful Fathers day full of Love and happiness surrounded by the one's you love and adore. To each and e…

7 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Ray Ingraham

Private message from Michael ?

Hello,   I only wanted to change my profile and found this question (Nr. 2 - "a message from Michael Bolton"):   Do I understand right? Is…

Started by Ivana

8 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by sylvie boisvert

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service