The Music (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adele and Michael Bolton team up

I don't have any info on this myself but found this article today:   http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/08/15/adele-and-michael-bolto

Started by Gail

8 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Angelica Simon

Song Clips on Amazon

In case this hasn't been posted, Amazon now has preview clips of the all the Gems tracks.

Started by Deborah Y

9 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Said I Loved You....But I Lied (ft Agnes Monica)

Hi All,   I know that Sylvie has already posted this, which was premiered on an Asian radio station.   This is the HD Audio version (higher…

Started by James Duckworth

2 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by sylvie boisvert

GEMS DEBUTS ON BILLBOARD CHARTS

HI ALL!  GEMS IS NOW ON THE BILLBOARD HOT 200 CHARTS   IT MADE ITS DEBUT AT NUMBER  128    HERE IS THE LINK   http://www.billboard.com/char

Started by GLORIA

8 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by meggy

Signed GEMS Bundle Package

HI EVERYONE....JUST WONDERING HAVE ANY UK FANS RECEIVED THEIR BUNDLE PACKAGES YET, I HAVEN,T AS YET STILL WAITING EXCITEDLY HERE IN DEVON!!…

Started by Sandra Jeffery

61 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by sylvie boisvert

GEMS BILLBOARD ARTICLE

Was doing my daily trawl through the Billboard website catching up on music news and stumbled across this great article on Gems and the cre…

Started by James Duckworth

9 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Tine from Germany

michael boltons new gems cd

i recently ordered the michael bolton new gems cd + tshiirt and signed booklet in may 2011 offer, was told it had been dispatched on the 15…

Started by Linda mundle

6 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Linda mundle

Bundle Package

I wanted to let you know that I was told today that there are still some of the bundle packages with the signed CD still available.  They s…

Started by Gail

3 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Helena

My indepth review of Gems.

I LOVE IT AND IT IS AMAZING!!   TODAY I HAVE SUNG ALONG, CRIED AND WIGGLED MY LITTLE BACKSIDE AND PLAYED THE ALBUM 4 TIMES OVER AND OVER A…

Started by Jennifer Steadman

5 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by juliet

hey michaels cd only a woman like you

hey everyone i am still likeing and enjoying michaels cd only a woman like you there are two songs on the cd i kno so far i kno all the wor…

Started by mags rachel mcquillan

39 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Diane Fishwick

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service