The Music (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Two New Songs

Hi All,   Hope all is good with you.   Having received my copy of the US version of One World One Love, I wanted to say that the two new tr…

Started by James Duckworth

7 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Steadman

You may not have seen this ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaJuTAzJO3g

Started by Christopher Gregory

9 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by sylvie boisvert

The Hague Jazz Festival

Some wonderful videos of Michael from The Hague Jazz Festival can be found on youtube ... Here is a link to "Said I Loved You, But I Lied"…

Started by Jackie

3 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Silvy

Here's a blast from the past for you...

Jennifer Rush and Michael 'Same heart'.   I found it this morning when i was looking for a an instrumental that another fan had asked for.…

Started by Jennifer Steadman

9 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Silvy

The most splendid song you've ever listen too

Hi ladies. Good to see you on this new board. As you know the most splendid song that i like is "I Promise You" by Michael Bolton. And ladi…

Started by Endless Love

6 May 28, 2010
Reply by Kellie Brown

New Track Listing and New Songs

Check out www.amazon.com and the  new track listing is there and you can listen to the two new songs:   http://www.amazon.com/One-World-Lov

Started by Gail

32 May 24, 2010
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Michael`s Live DVD and Blu-Ray coming in May!!!

The DVD will be released on May 4th!!! And Pilar, "Crazy Love" is on the DVD!  Like that song also very much. Can`t wait................. h…

Started by Michael Bolton Admin

51 May 24, 2010
Reply by Shardae Diaz

**COLLECTION FOR SALE**

Dear All, Some of you know me and some of you don't! Those of you who do know I've been on the Forum for a number of years now and a MB fan…

4 May 19, 2010
Reply by James Duckworth

Just uploaded a couple of videos

I've just uploaded a couple of videos from youtube (God bless youtube!!)   One is of Michael singing 'Can I tough you there' at the Pavarot…

Started by Jennifer Steadman

12 May 11, 2010
Reply by Jaana Stenberg

michaels live cd in london thank you michael x

i would just like to say a very big thank you to michael and the managment for the new cd live in london . i think it is just fantastic t…

6 May 10, 2010
Reply by sylvie boisvert

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service