Tours, Gigs, and Announcements (342)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

the Detroit movie

when will we be able to see the Detroit movie

Started by Diane Conrad

1 Jan 17, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

WELCOME TO THE 2015 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!

Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around th…

Started by Robin

1449 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Kathy Tulsa

2015 Charity Events

An Intimate Evening Under The Stars With Michael Bolton To Benefit The Michael Bolton Charities Saturday – August 29, 2015 Private Residenc…

Started by Gail

64 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by sylvia doughty

Meet and Greet

Hi After reading the show reviews starting to get a little (ok lot) excited for April.  I was wondering what does happen on a meet and gre…

Started by Lynne Brennan

2 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Lynne Brennan

Houston Meet & Greet Opportunity????

I never did see this venue put meet and greet packages up for sale.  Anybody know if there were any available and I've missed out? :(

Started by Kim Werner

1 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Gail

Tickets for Newcastle City Hall 20 April 2015

Duplicate tickets bought this morning by my husband and I so therefore have a pair to sell.  Newcastle City Hall.  Excellent seats (speakin…

Started by Michelle Hall

0 Oct 16, 2015

Fed up with ticket costs

Just wondering how people feel about the fact that Michael has been charging extortionate amounts for meet & greet and tickets for fron…

Started by sharon

7 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by mandy billington

Michael Bolton in Kansas City

I am so excited, my husband bought two tickets for me and my mom tom see the concert this October 10th. My mom has been a fan of Michael Bo…

Started by Eva

16 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by sylvia doughty

concert

Need Mr Bolton to come to the UK soon it's been way too long now just need information asap when he's back in the UK as it's not the same n…

Started by teresa mary hopkins

2 Sep 16, 2015
Reply by teresa mary hopkins

The Villages, Florida

The first (Tuesday) concert at The Villages was excellent! The Sharon Morse PAC is a great venue - modern, seats about 1000 and had 5th row…

Started by Iain Marjoram

2 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by sylvie boisvert

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service