Jennifer Steadman's Discussions (1,436)

Discussions Replied To (1366) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael did indeed appear to be moved by the way we were reacting t othe song and wh…"

Jennifer Steadman replied May 8, 2010 to michaels live cd in london thank you michael x

6 May 10, 2010
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Me!! Ha ha!! Simple!! Oh ok, if not me, then Katherine Jenkins...oh my goodnes, I…"

Jennifer Steadman replied May 8, 2010 to Your Dream Duet List...

75 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Usha Ramadhar

"This website is owned by our very own Jan from on here. It is a bit out of date now…"

Jennifer Steadman replied May 8, 2010 to Megainteresting website about Michael's music.

4 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Great interview Ray. Thank you for sharing it with us all. Love Jennifer XXX"

Jennifer Steadman replied May 8, 2010 to Michael mentioned in Popeater on AOL...

4 May 9, 2010
Reply by Dianna Shipman

"WELL, I STILL HAVENT HAD THE CHANCE TO WATCH IT AND I AM NOT HAPPY!!! DO YOU HEAR M…"

Jennifer Steadman replied May 8, 2010 to I,ve Got it!

49 May 11, 2010
Reply by nothing

"Wow!! What an amazing bouquet!! As a fully qualified florist I can tell you that th…"

Jennifer Steadman replied May 8, 2010 to Michael Bolton Twitter Party

93 May 11, 2010
Reply by Ray Ingraham

"I got the dvd two days ago and then the blu ray this morning and havent watched eith…"

Jennifer Steadman replied May 6, 2010 to Michael`s Live DVD and Blu-Ray coming in May!!!

51 May 24, 2010
Reply by Shardae Diaz

"Hear what? The 'thud' of you fainting? Nope, didnt' hear that, but did hear your fo…"

Jennifer Steadman replied May 6, 2010 to So Michael is paying a visit to Leno this evening...

12 May 8, 2010
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"I got my dvd two days ago and recieved the Blu ray version this morning and.........…"

Jennifer Steadman replied May 6, 2010 to I,ve Got it!

49 May 11, 2010
Reply by nothing

"Angry with you? Oh no definately not Silvy. I'm so sorry that it apeared that way to…"

Jennifer Steadman replied May 6, 2010 to Who's Michael latest girlfriend. I heard something about Marla Maples true or false

17 May 17, 2010
Reply by Jacqueline

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service