2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi and welcome Sandra to the forum
Thanks for the review,
Michael on sax is brillant that is true :)
All the best
Dianna xxx
Yes and a very nice man too. My friends and I chatted with Michael Lington before the show and then after he signed his CD's for us in Newark, NJ.. Very gracious! Glad to get the chance to chat a bit with him the other week.

He is a great sax player! I totally agree!!!
Robin ;)
I think I remember Robin that you said you met Michael Linkton. That's neat. He is a good saxiphonist.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hi Sandra....thanks for posting. It sounds like you were quite delighted with the concert! This forum is the next best thing to your next fix of Michael :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob
I'm glad for you Sandra. Thanks for your review. Did you get to shake his hand. Did you get photos?

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Neat to read your views, mary. You must be new. Haven't seen you out here&welcome.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Hi and welcome Mary it would be a great song to hear live I should imagine :)
Thanks for sharing
All the best
Dianna xxx
Hi Mary....thanks for posting. I see you got to enjoy Hallelujah!! Soooo lucky.....glad you enjoyed the concert :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hi BB'S,

Sorry i haven't been on here in several days. I'm well. Was away.

But, I'm back&watch out, here come my comments. :D

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hi, this is my first post, and indeed last night was my first Michael concert and I have to say it was absolutely fantastic! Like most people, I have been high all day today :D.
His voice was phenomenal, not a note or word out of place. The band was perfect, I loved Michael Linton's solos, and when Michael went to get changed I loved the jazz intermissions, a perfect way to segue into Michael's Big Band segment. The setlist was brilliant, all my favourites (which is all his songs!), only slight dissapointment was that he didn't do more from the new album. All he did was 'I Hope It's Too Late' which I thought was a little strange as its the tour for the One Love album, but no problem it was still a perfect show!

I loved the addition of Hallelujah, and the piano/vocal version HAISTLWY was beautiful. Michael looked gorgeous as usual, loved all the outfits and I brought my binoculars so i had my own front row viewing from Block D ;)

My only regret was that I didn't have a seat in the centre of the floor otherwise during When a Man.. I would have been able to touch Michael! Other than that it was a wonderful night out and I hope that isn't my last Michael concert.
Hi Jenna, WELCOME to the forum, and thank you for posting your review. Sounds like MB gave 110% again at this show. Wow, your first concert too.. He never disappoints. I have been to man over that last 16.5 years and I never ever get tired of his concerts..I enjoy Michael Lington's performances too, he's great on the sax!!! I envy you getting to hear/see Hallelujah live in concert. That one was amazing on TV here when he did it on our show Dancing With The Stars!!!

Thanks again for sharing and post often!!!
Glad to have you!
Robin in Maryland USA
Hi and welcome Jenna
Thanks for the review.
Sounds like a great time and it was your first concert as well :) he really does put on a great show for us all doesn't he.
Here's hoping for many more concerts for you
All the best
Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service