2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Been hooked since I first saw How Am I Supposed To Live Without You on VH1 or MTV or one of those sorts of channels! Then I heard Go the Distance again a few years back and it cemented it. This live show though has elevated him to a new level. I reckon everyone needs to see him live at some point!
I know the DVD'S are awesome but it's nothing like to a real show. They're too professionally put together, i think but I understand editing. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
I know what you mean. It's great to listen to them in 5.1 and watch on a big TV though. I get sucked in every time and it feels almost like I'm really there. But the live show blew me away. Much more emotion both from Michael and on my part!
Hi and welcome Phil so nice to read your review
Thanks for sharing
All the best
Dianna
Hi Phil and welcome to the forum! Wow, what a great review and for your first concert too? You were spoiled! May I ask how long you’ve been a fan? I find it surprising that this is your firstconcert since Michael has consistently visited the RAH over the past few years… That really sounded like the perfect concert for you: you really loved everything! The live performance always adds a new dimension, doesn’t it? Glad you’re so fond of his live 2004 DVD. Are you saying you hadn’t gotten his “live from the RAH” DVD he filmed last year? My goodness, you’re in for a treat! Oh Phil, have you heard Michael’s performance of “Hallelujah” from the American show “Dancing with the stars”? I’ve always loved this song but couldn’t find the perfect version of it until now. Michael said he intended to include it on his next CD scheduled to be releasedMay 2011. Well thanks again for your enthusiastic and eloquent review Phil, hope we hear from you often, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Thanks for the warm welcomes ladies! It's great that Michael has such friendly and welcoming fans, must say something good about him if he attracts such nice people.

Sylvie, probably been a fan for around 7-8 years. I'm only 24, so must have been 16-17 when I first appreciated his music. Saw How Am I Supposed To Live Without you on VH1 and, hopeless romantic that I am, really got into his ballads. Heard Go the Distance again for the first time in years at University and found it inspiring and that I felt it captured my journey to chase my dreams.

Going to be getting the RAH DVD from Amazon very soon! Hallelujah was amazing live and I will look out for the DWTS performance on YouTube.

Phil, London.
Hi again Phil, aww, that’s sweet… :D It’s so wonderful to hear from new fans and especially when they’re young, because it proves that Michael appeals to all ages, God bless you! OMG, you have a lot to catch up on… :D Too bad you’re in the U.K, I’d introduce you to my daughter! Lol “Go the distance” is a very inspirational song in many regards, glad it means a lot to you and you were able to hear it at your first concert. I’ve found that a lot of teenagers know Michael only from this song and love it. Let us know what you think of the RAH DVD when you get it, there’s a fabulous interview in there too. Oh, here’s the “Hallelujah” from DWTS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB6Z3Df3SPI
It truly felt like a once in a lifetime experience and it was very moving: hard to believe Michael learned it in just one hour! Well, nice talking to you Phil! Great name, my youngest son’s named Phil too… :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I am telling you Sylvie when I heard Michael sing Hallelujah live and being in the audience....I froze at first and then JUMPED from my seat and CHEERED so LOUD that I got Michael's attention and he waved...of course I waved back. It was a MOMENT!! That is why now I can't get enough of the Hallelujah vids from fans at current concerts.....awwwww!
Kathy and LAFd Bob
Hey Kathy, I can't blame you sweetie: the DWTS performance of the song was first of all, very unexpected and he did such a fantastic job of it, I'm sure you couldn't help yourself! lol Plus it's such a gorgeous song... You've had a priviledged moment girl, treasure it! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
When I heard Halleleuia on DWTS, I cried tears. Rivers.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Oh...it has a special place in my heart Sylvie!!! Another unexpected Michael Moment!!!! Very special and moving!! I just finished up my holiday and found 4 pages of messages from the forum!!!! Love it :) Especially since I had a very hard time this Thanksgiving....the first since the passing of my dear mom :( This is a perfect and wonderful diversion reading about everyone's adventures!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
AH! Kathy. I know the hardship you're going through what with losing your mom. My heart goes out to you honey. That was me in 2007. God bless you. Grieve when you can. Don't hold back.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service