2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Getty Images has some pics from the first part of the RAH show on their site now. Nice pics!!
Robin ;)

Hope this works!!

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&lan...
Thanks Robin! The night went all too quickly, it was a blast! So it's nice to be able to see some decent photos from the night.
Thanks Juliet for the preview post!!LOL Glad you guys had fun, looking forward to reading more of your full review and seeing your photos too!!!
Robin ;)
That is what I thought Juliet. How many seats are in RAH? I am thinking maybe with a bigger venue Michael gave everything he had since he had a much bigger crowd. Lucky you!!!! I have been to many here in California that were only 300 seats.
Kathy and LAFD Bob
You mean no shaking hands or bumped into people photos??!! That is par for the course in the midst of a great Michael concert! LOL........Kathy and LAFd Bob
Hi Theresa thanks for the review so pleased you had a great night sure sounds like alot of fun was had :)
All the best
Dianna xxx
Hi Theresa...thanks for your review! It sounds like a wonderful concert :)
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Teresa, I'm glad you enjoyed the show there at the RAH. Everytime I hear about RAH, i think of the Beatles song, Sargeant Pepper's hearts club band.

Robin the nboltonnut from L. A. CA USA
WOW!!!!!!! Michael was awesome last night!!! Fantastic show!! Had row 24 but managed to get to the stage when Michael did WAMLAW right by our seats then followed the security guys to the front :) Sweet Home Chicago was amazing, Michael looked really hot too!! I was sooo happy he sang Hallelujah, I was so hoping he would. He sang all my favourites, Hope it's too Late, Steel Bars, Go the Distance, Nessun Dorma....all amazing. Michael's voice gets better and better. Michael was on stage from around 8.30 for well over two hours maybe 2 and a half hours. Everything was just awesome, soooo loved every minute!! Fab meeting up with everyone too before and after the show, such a great night. Now to Bournemouth on saturday!! :)

Love Deb xx
Wow Deb, you had a fantastic night from way it sounds ! Way to go girl!! Glad you got to the stage too!!!! I envy you that long setlist.. Did you get any pictures?

Enjoy your next one!! Thanks so much for posting!!
awww Robin it was the best time!! I got pictures, used a camera and two phones so will sort them out and post later :)

Love Deb xx
LOL Good for you Deb, no one bothered you guys about taking them then? GREAT!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service