2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm just as lost as you Robin! I woke up to about 40 emails this morning all from this forum and it's been pretty constant all day! People's replies are all over the place, I'm just trying to figure out who they're responding to half the time!
I am confused too where everyone is posting all day. I'm checking the end of the thread and that's not it, You all are catching up which is great!!!
Robin in MD :)
LOL LOL....I am exhausted Phil and to you Robin what happened to the traffic cop???!!! LOLOL I just read them from my email and when I click on the person'e comment it takes me to where they made the post. Does that help with directing traffic??? lol
Kathy and LAFd Bob
Hey Kathy, I think that's the best way to follow: one by one through the E-mails. This thread is insane! lol I'd checked in 4 hours ago, came back and had 60 messages, phew! Well, I'm out of here if I want to finish before midnight! :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Just stop it now I say Robin!!!!! LOL You are doing fine!! i think everyone is just catching up like Phil said. heck I am on my 2nd page of 4 that I am behind in reading!!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
You're right Cathy, Robin,&Sylvie. I need to stop it. I know I do get down on myself&I appologize for that. I'm definitely behind so, please! forgive! me! with the abundance of emails but I love it out here. We all have one thing in common. "MB." :D

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
No need to apologize Robin.....just enjoy life as best as you can :) That's all we can do!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
So I take a couple of days off to get some stuff done and I am now only starting to go through the 160 responses since I last stopped by! Gonna take me a while...
Hi Deb
Wow what a review I can sense the fun and how I wish I could have been there but you know i was in spirit
Really does sound like you all had a great time as of cause I knew you all would
Thanks so much for sharing Deb
Love Dianna xxx
OMG Debra......that all sounds sooo wonderful!!! I am soooo glad he stayed on stage for so long. i always wish he would have longer concerts here. I do think the venue size has something to do with it :) So glad you made sure you got to the STAGE!!! BEST PART!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hi Debra, wow yourself! Lol Thanks so much for such a great review: you guys were spoiled, both in contents and in length! So glad to hear Michael still makes a point of announcing pics and vids are okay, that you made it to the stage and just had such a great time! Thanks so much for sharing, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Deb,

Hey girl.

Thanks for your reviews. Wow! over 2 hours.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service