2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can imagine! Wish I had been there to see it. Think then I would be unable to pick a favourite. Maybe he can record both!

Phil the ThunderBolt, London
Hey Phil, I know this is kind of a late response, but I tried picking which version I would pick myself and I can’t really. I was thinking though: I don’t know if they still do put extra music on enhanced CD’s but maybe they could put the “other” live version on it. It’s just a thought. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hey Kathy, I certainly understand how moving hearing it in person was... I enjoy both versions of "Hallelujah" personally for their own reason. I guess we'll see when his CD comes out, which arrangement he chose. Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Has anyone heard anything about his Christmas CD. According to the import one, it's $29.00 through Amazon. I ordered it.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

I know this is not the right spot to write this.
No doubt Cathy seeing&hearing him doing Hallelaujah, had to really blow one's mind. I can't imagine how you felt. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Shock and awe was the mood in the studio Robin!!!
Hi Carol,
I don't know but from what I have read Michael was in a terrific and breath taking form at the RAH it really does sound like he enjoys the venue as much as his fan's do :)
I love your review and I always love your pics the second one is my favourite.
Thanks for sharing
Love Dianna xxx
Thanks Dianna,

I'm still on such a high. Was at Blackpool last week, which was brilliant but last night was the best ever show I have seen. Off to Southend tomorrow, can't be better, can it?? Will let you know on Friday!!

Carol
Carol what a FABULOUS video!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!! It sounds like a magical night....so sweet!!! I love his soft curls falling along his face and neck...simply gorgeous. PERFECT hair length Michael!!! In case he is reading...LOL
Thanks again Carol!!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Actually I like his hair trimmed more, longer it gets, older it makes him look at times. Not being mean here at all, but I like it shorter...just my own 2 cents!! LOVED THE VIDEO of Sweet Home Chicago!!
Ok Robin...you get him right after the barber and I get him just before the barber!!! ROFL Deal??!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
LOL DEAL, that works!!Just kidding!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service