2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome, Keri. I should write to her&let you know we've been in touch. Small world is right. Wow!

Robin
Tus fotos son fabulosas, Manoli. ¡Gracias!.
Anyone in attending the show tonight at PNE Ampitheatre, Vancouver, BC, Canada please share your review hear after the show. We'd love to hear from you.
Hey Kerie, looking forward to your review! I know Michael loves his responsive audience and I'm pretty sure the Texas crowd must be as vocal as the Mississippi crowd I've experienced 5 years ago so it's bound to be a great show! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Good thinking Silvy! lol Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I'm hoping we hear from some of the folks that went to Nashville last night!
Kerie I hope you had a great time!
Well, just got back from Nashville!! Another GREAT concert!! Michael was in great form and seemed in a good mood....he had a lot of VIP's there, alot of song writers and a special guest was Dan Huff in the audience (he played guitar on the soul provider song and some other stuff). The crowd was very responsive, just a lot of security goons trying to keep everyone in their seats, a little different as this was a real bar(saloon) vs a concert venue!! The article in the newspaper about a project in Nashville seemed very possible with all the big ones in the audience....nothing said about it though at the concert. The song set was about the same except they couldn't work out for him to come out in the middle for WAMLAW so he did it on stage. They (security and some of his people) were right behind us discussing it and had it roped off for him to come out, but at the last minute, they changed their mind and said the tables were too close to get him through!!! Of course I still wanted to go to the stage like we always do, I got up there with one other girl and acted like I was taking a picture and took a couple of minutes and the goon!! came and said need to go back to seats, we were at a front row table, but the only space up front was on the other side of the stage,(there were tables at the stage for VIP's on our side, I mean up against the stage) and I told him in his ear we usually get to go to the stage at that point and he told me politely if they told him they would let us up, he would tell me before he let all others up!! I got back to my seat and he came over and said, ok just no pictures at the stage, so I said SURE!! We got up there and then they waved for some others to come up, but did not let it get filled up...anyway got to shake his hand before it got crowded, so that was cool!!! I did take a few pictures when the goons couldn't see me!! MB looked right at my camera to pose, but not sure how good it came out, will check out pictures tomorrow!!! and post some if they came out ok....but all in all, VERY GOOD NITE!!!! Then it was time for the meet and greet, it was after the show, there were about 60 people and MB did not have much time..To say the least, it was very quick...They gave us our instructions and Michael came in..He looked a bit tired, which I am sure he was, but very nice,,as usual. They would not let us have individual pictures taken or anything signed, as he had to go catch a plane, so they made us do pictures in groups of 3 or 4, that stinks....but mine came out good and think it can be cropped, will work on that tomorrow also...I told him the concert was really great and he shook my hand and took a picture, then as I was getting ready to leave I told him I really enjoyed his updates on the website and thanked him for doing them and his response was that he has fun doing it for us and thank you...so at least seems as though he really reads it from time to time...Told him I would see him in Tuncia in Oct and he said, see ya then!!! This was a really great nite and made a few new friends there, so will look forward to Oct!!!
Kerie
Hey Kerie, WOW what a great review. I'm so glad you had a wonderful time.. I knew you would. Sounds like the venue was a bit different and it worked out in the end.. Good for you getting up there at the stage as we are used to doing even tho you were already sitting up there, I'd have asked too!!!LOL I do want to see your photo's. I'm glad to hear too even tho the meet/greet was a quick one it sounds like you had a blast.. So good to hear MB is enjoying doing the updates for us all....Sounds like a lot of Nashville buzz around whatever projects he's got in the pipeline.. Love it, I could feel your excitement in your review of the night...

Woo Hoo, I'm smiling for you here.. Thanks for sharing your wonderful time with all of us!!
Thanks Kerie so pleased it was a good show by the sounds of it.
Sorry to hear the meet and greet was so quick but we all know things like that do happen at venues at times.
Will look forward to your pictures
Thanks for sharing
Love Dianna xxx
Thanks so much Kerie ,cant wait to see your photos .So glad he is enjoying doing the update ,hopefully that means we will keep getting them.xx
Sharon, where are you from? Do we know one another?

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hi Kerie, Wow sound like you had a great nite!!! But how could you not!!! Can't wait to see the pictures that you did get!!! Hope they came out good. Thanks so much for sharing with us!!!

Love Elieen xoxo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service