2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ah! Phil! Cute! someone yelling out "Bolts."

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
It sounded like a young guy too. An almost frat boy sounding voice, that's what made it so funny. It's usually the women you hear calling out those sorts of things. Loved the nickname too, Bolts.
Hi, fans
Thank you so much !!! I've enjoided every reviews,
pics, videos, I love all of them, and I sure the next posts it wil be
the same, so that Carol, Juliet, Jennifer, Sharon ,
Andrea, Helen, Oz, Abena, Debs, Sophie,
Catherine, June and Don, Ivana and to anyone else
who I’ve forgotten, so sorry.thanks again
Take care
Mariu
Yet another amazing performance from Michael last night in Southend. As usual he was on top form and just wowed to audience with hit after hit. The crowd were loud and very lively and Michael seemd to love the interaction, especially from a lady who told him she had been waiting for him to call, to which he replied "I think I must have lost your number", she then said," I can give it to you again"! The auditorium erupted with laughter and Michael held his hands up and laughed.
The venue was freezing and Michael did comment on how cold it was, there were a few people who kept their coats on!
The set list was as usual, but with the addition of That's Life in the Sinatra section and the exclusion of Rock me Baby. He was on stage for almost two hours and I loved every single minute of it, the only problem was it was over to quickly. I have loads of photos but haven't had time to sort through them yet, will try to get a couple on here later.

Carol
Hi All,

who is going to the UK dates this week? I'd be interested to get in touch with one of you for set list purposes.

Please let me know if you're going to any of the UK dates.

Thanks,
Michael xx
Hi Michael, I can't help you for the setlist in the UK, but it seems to me that it keeps changing. Phil posted a complete setlist of the RAH, but as I've said it keeps changing with add-ons here and removing there so I might suggest you specify which venue you want the setlist of, good luck! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi Carol, Thanks for your review and it sounds like MB was in rare form. Love the back and forth with the audience!!LOL Did he do Sweet Home Chicago? I know they go so fast.. Looking forward to your pictures!!
Hi Robin, yes he did do Sweet Home Chicago, brilliant.

Carol
Thanks Carol, I hope he keeps that up till he's back here in the USA too!
Michael, thanks for your review&welcome. Post any time.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Carol,

Sorry it was so cold in the venue the night of the 25th. Burr. Also, I'm glad you enjoyed the show as well. Sorry RMB was excluded.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Hi Carol Thanks again for another great review :)
Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service