2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

See you there Larraine. I was at Southend last night too, great wasn't it?

Hhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHRuvEXbb2 Here is a clip. - HAISTLWY

Carol
Hi and welcome Larraine
Sounds like you had a good night as well :)
Love Dianna xxx
Following him on tour? That's great! Think I might try and catch a couple of shows at least next time!
You'll get adicted Phil. Once you start going, You don't want to stop. I've been known in the past to go in debt. Oops. My bad. :D

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
The tickets weren't as expensive as I thought they would be. £50 for a seat in a box at RAH. To go see most live acts at big venues, it's closer to £80. I will have to save a special MB fund.
Hi Larraine..thanks for your review! I hope you guys are warmer at the next concert!!!! ENJOY!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Great photos, Carol! Thanks!

Anna
hey everyone one sorry have not been able to get on in the last few days ,but the rah concert has to be the best as always it is a truley great venue for looks and sounds and a great crowd it was fantastic,southend -on-sea was a great concert a very lively crowd michael has been in a great mood i love him ,its a shame about the venue being so cold ,other venues are normally a bit cold but this venue was freezing i could even see the goose bumps up michaels arms ,i have managed to catch a anoying cough and a cold, here are a few pictures from southend last night

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hi Helen, Oh my so sorry to hear you are sick now.. Thanks for the photo and your report of your latest concerts. Totally understand you are having fun, take time when you can to post here, enjoy the tour.. Your tour is winding down some now too isn't it.. You seem to have had an amazing journey.. I hope you feel ok to do the rest of your concerts..

It's odd a venue was that cold....
Robin :)
hi robin ,thank you its all the standing in the freezing weather but its totally worth it ,but it would not keep me away ,yes i am so so sad that its coming to an end i would love to just carry on the rest of it ,its been a huge experience for me and i have loved every moment of it and dont want it to end:(,as for the venue it was freezing i was sitting there freezing all night along with loads of others .xx
Photobucket

Photobucket
hi this is the link to the photos in birmingham for a lady who had not looked at them ,dont know why they vanished

http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg154/HELENMBFAN/MICHAEL%20BOLTO...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service