2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12610

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gorgeous photos Carol!!! I soooo love the little curls Michael!!! Put those scissors away Robin!!!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hey everyone,

I know they always say no videos&tape recorders allowed. I'm wondering since Michael's allowing yawl to take pictures if those of who who aren't able to take pics&you guys put songs on youtube, if we'd be allowed to tape the shows. I'll bet not.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Who's curious. I wouldn't have the nerve to ask.
Thanks again and again Helen
Hope your feeling a bit better
Love Dianna xxx
Hey Helen, thanks again for sharing your videos sweetie and so glad you're still having such a great time. If I were you, I wouldn't think about the fact that this joyous time will end, I'd enjoy every minute! Now, stay warm and take care of yourself sweetie. Thanks again for sharing. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Well now Hoppin' Helen.....thanks so much for more videos!!!! Hope you are feeling a bit better....just re-watch your videos with a cup of chicken soup and you will be hoppin' around again soon!! lol
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Thanks Helen...again! Looove Your videos! :)
Hugs Jaana xx
As always helen, thanks for the videos.

Also, james&Phyl, I'm glad you guys really appreciate Michael's music&his passion for it.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Provided people aren't selling them etc and it's just sharing between friends, I would have thought Michael would be OK. He seemed fairly chilled about cameras etc at the concert.
Phil, Michael doesn't mind the cameras or videos at all. There is a post on the main site from him just a few weeks ago about cameras when one of the venues gave the fans a hard time. Here is the link if you want to read it:

http://www.michaelbolton.com/profiles/blogs/pics-during-my-concerts

Gail
Hi Gail, I think Phil was responding to Robin from Ca’s post about tape recorders being allowed, since video cameras and still cameras are allowed… Robin posted this 1 day ago and on the previous page, I believe. Just letting you know. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Yeah, that's what I had meant. He mentioned at RAH specifically about cameras and encouraged fans to do what they want because they paid for the show. In the spirit of that, I believe he wouldn't mind video being recorded provided it wasn't sold and was just being shared between fans etc. I don't think it would stop anybody wanting to buy any of the official DVDs seeing as they obviously have a higher production value.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service