2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi all, I've been meaning to get on here for ages but the last couple of weeks has just been a whirlwind and this is really the first opportunity (I can't stay up all night like Helen does!LOL) I've done 6 shows so far and the 7th and last will be Brighton on Wednesday. Michael has been just fabulous throughout and the new songs are fantastic. I suppose that the RAH was the favourite.....it's such a great venue and Michael seems to love it there. Last night at Bournemouth it was good to say hi to Helen, Louise, Joli, Debra and Sophie.....I was there with Jo, Anna and PJ. Again Michael put on a wonderful performance but I have to say that those drunk girls really spoilt it for us. We were standing right next to them at the front of the stage and they were just shouting all the time and not listening to the music. Instead of trying to prevent all the real fans getting to the stage the security could have done their job better by ejecting the troublemakers......ok, stepping off my soapbox now!!! We have front row at Brighton and it looks like a really lovely venue so can't wait!

Jody x
Hi Jody....dang those drunks!!!! Now where is that poster who wrote she was furious that the bar was closed???!!!! THIS IS WHY!!!! Sorry Jody....and true ...where was security to boot them?????? Makes no sense! Ok...jumping off my soap box ;) Glad to hear that you tried to have a good time. Have a blast at Brighton and do report!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
yeah, I wish booze or alcohol was band like smoking. I'd rather a smoker than a drunk. Then, even a smoker i can do without. I!HAVE NO TOLERANCE FOR DRUNKEN PEOPLE. Sorry for going on. Whew.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Thanks for your lovely post Jody. I'm glad you all had fun and you've had a great bunch of concerts..
Oh my, why didn't they get those drunk fools out of there so you all could enjoy the concert? That's terrible. :(
Sorry that happened to you. Hopefully in Brighton all will be great and no drunk fans at the stage!!
Robin :)
Yeah, where's security when you want them? Yet, they get us for photos. Wanna get me started? No.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Thanks Jody for the review's and hope you have a better time at Brighton
I so agree with what Kathy has said :)
Maybe someone should video them and perhaps if they watched it they would see how embarassing they really are to themselves and how annoying they are to others
Love Dianna xxx
jJody,

Sorry what all went down in Bournemouth. That's a shame when drunkerds act like fools. I'm glad you've gone to several shows.

I think I'm right but didn't I see you in henderson? Weren't you with a girl named Jan from Canada?

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

I know I've seen you at galas in CT as well. :D
Way to go Debra!!! Perfect shot in the audience!!! Robin :)
Nice Debra NICE!!!!
Love Dianna xxx
There are some fantastic photos on here from Bournemouth. I put my camera out to take and then forgot it was ever so upset. Never mind there is always next time.
This was posted on Twitter and facebook today:

Michael Bolton
Great shows in Southend and Bournemouth. Thanks for braving the cold and bringing the energy. Last week in the UK. Can't believe how much love and support I get on this side of the pond. I'm going to miss you guys.
Thank you Gail!!! Of course ....once again....I am the only person not on facebook or twitter!!! So glad he loved his time in the UK!! I really appreciate it Gail that you bring Michael's messages here!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service