2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am freezing just reading your post Janniche!!! Drivers here in Calif. go crazy just with the rain....when we get even that!!! They close our mountain passes if there is a dusting of snow!!! We are wimps over here!!!! Including me!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Wow Janniche that's cold
I think if I were to be there I would like to be locked up for winter with plenty of supplies and BIll (wink)
Now that sounds good LOL!
Truly though I hope the weather does ease up for you.
It must get hard going out in that sort of weather.
Good to have you back here
Love Dianna xxx
Janniche, where do you live that it's so burr cold? Honey, you can have that white stuff. Yuck. It's one of the many reasons why I moved from Maryland to California. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hey Robin, Janniche lives in Norway. I hear it's pretty cold but usually not that much snow so there you go girl. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi
Have had PC probs and couldnt get logged into the site :(
Just wanted to add my thoughts on RAH and Southend Gigs, LOVED them both :)
Southend is my local theatre and I was worried it would be full of grey rinses, but NO it was full of ladies shouting lots of things to Michael, and he seemed to love it and shouted things right back at them. Many times he had to hold off starting a song because he was still laughing re a comment or 3 !!
After the gig we waited at the stage door, and after about 45 mins he came out, he got in the car and proceeded to sign for everyone that had waited and thanked us all as it was very very cold, I will aim to load photos and post in the next few days (new lap top permitting)
I am well and truely under the MB spell and am even thinking of going to Brighton on Weds
Sue
I say you should go Suzanne!!!! Glad to hear you are having a great time!!! Also how super it was to get things signed by Michael also!!! Hope your feet thawed out eventually!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hi Suzanne, thanks so much for sharing your review with us. Glad to hear MB signed things for the folks that waited out in the cold to see him leave. Gotta love him.. THanks again for sharing, post often!
Robin :)
Thanks Suzanne for the review
And to all you ladies that are attending the new shows I truly hope all goes well for you all and the snow eases up some for you all
Enjoy we will be here waiting to read the reviews Thanks ladies
Love Dianna xxx
Thanks for your reviews, Sue&I'm glad you got some autographs&enjoyed the show. Hope you can go to Brighton.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A CA
And just who Juliet would be at the top of that list?? Even more direct....who would be controlling the weather as best SHE could???? LOL
Kathy and LAFD Bob
I have to agree Juliet that a longer following has precedent over lesser time....sort of like...seniority! LOL I think you will be busy fighting loads of ladies if you don't share..lol Remember kindergarten....we learned how to share? LOL LOL
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Can you let me borrow him to give me some advice man-to-man on some tricks of the trade? Haha. I promise I will let you all fight over him afterward.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service