2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will cross everything for you Larraine!!! I know how wonderful it is to have front row seats...so ....SNOW STAY AWAY!!!! I hope you heard me....lol Always be sure to drive safely :) Come back with a great scoop also!!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Doing a no snow prayer for you all!!
yes if it helps I will do a snow prayer as well
Have fun everyone
Love Dianna xxx
Me too. Doing a lot of praying that there's none of that white stuff.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
We'll pray for all of you going to see Michael in Brighton. Stay warm&when he starts singing, the cold will leave you. He's hot! hot! hot! :D

Hi Sylvie, I,ll second that, Michael is at HIS BEST, I had a fab time and can,t wait for the next UK tour. He looks and sounds amazing, this was my 4th concert,(hope to get to many more and hopefully meet him one day!). When I go to see Michael I feel like I,m going to visit a dear friend or family member, that,s what Michael feels like to me. I like seeing him so happy, with that lovely cute smile on his face.

Sandra x
Hi Sandra, thanks for your great review and so glad you’ve had a great time and the weather wasn’t an issue. Does this mean it was Michael’s 4th visit to Bristol or you’ve had to travel to see him? I certainly sympathize about wanting him to come back! :D Aww, that’s so sweet… Of course, we’ve been following him and his career for so long, of course he’s our friend: a long-distance friend but we’re certainly happy to see him! :D Well I wish many more concerts for you Sandra and keep believing: dreams do come true! :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi Sylvie, I meant this was the 4th time I,ve travelled to see Michael perform. I,ve seen him twice at Bristol and twice at Bournemouth over the last(almost) 4 years. The 1st time was at Bournemouth in March 2007, followed by Bristol in July that same year, followed by Bournemouth again in Oct 2008, then Monday of this week. I have been a fan though since 1990 when I saw him on tv here in UK singing How Can We Be Lovers?, but til then never got the chance to see him live. Michael just gets better and better. LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!

Sandra x
Hi again Sandra, oh sweetie, I know what it’s like to have to travel to see Michael: I’ve attended 7 concerts so far but only 2 here in Montreal. Same here, I’ve been a fan since about 1989 when I heard “When I’m back on my feet again” on the radio and before my first concert in ’98, he had come here at least 3 times that I know of but circumstances wouldn’t let me go. We do what we can and the important thing is not how many times we can say we’ve seen him but that we support him. Look at Dianna: she’s only seen him once but I’d say she’s one heck of a supporting fan! :D Oh I agree that he’s getting better and better: as the song goes: he’s the best! :D Thanks for sharing Sandra, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Amen Sylvie&Sandra. it's not the amount of times one goes to a concert, it's the good times you have. I hear you both.

Give it time, Sandra, you'll meet him. Ask Sylvie in Canada, she knows all about perseverence. :D

And isn't it all sooooo much fun ladies!!!!!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Have a great time Sandra, I hope to hear your review after the show! HAVE FUN!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service