2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is true Robin. I have seen him change rules in the past because let's face it.....it is better for him to be safer than sorry! I always warn newer fans to please respect his personal space when we are waiting for him after a concert etc. Unfortunately the self centered and self absorbed people think they are sooooo damn special that rules don't apply to them!!! If you are listening Michael....please don't leave us out with the trash!!!! We LOVE and RESPECT you!!! Dang it all!!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
In reading these reviews of such improper conduct, it ticks me off&it's being said mildly. It's totally ridiculous&uncalled for. It messes up things for the goodloyal&respectful&appropriate fans. It's that minority that get noticed&I! HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CAr
I agree with you Robin, those so-called fans who get drunk are certainly not there to enjoy the concert, but to abuse his kind, friendly nature. These people have absolutely no respect for Michael as a person at all. It,s this type of behaviour that spoils it for everyone else, and makes Michael feel uncomfortable.

Sandra x
Ditto Sandra!!!! Very maddening indeed!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
In all actuality, these kind of so called fans have no respect for themselves so, how can they for michael&the rest of us please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Now Janniche that jacket isn't half as bad as the spotted one on DWTS!!! lol
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hi Sylvia, yeah -7 is pretty cold, but I have a feeling, Silvy can correct me if I'm wrong, that I think it might be -7 Celsius, which is not as bad. I'd estimate it's in the low 20's or about 18 Farenheit. Sounds like Janniche has got it pretty cold though. Take care sweetie and I'm sure Silvy can use warm hugs so warm hugs to you both and Janniche too! :) Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
yes -7 celsius

warm hugs to you all and especially to Michael, GET WELL SOON!

tanti baci
Silvy from CH
All right Sylvia there in Texas. A friend of mine said it's been in the 80's there where he is. My kind of temperatures.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Thanks girls!!!

And please, you ALL, take care with the weather and the snow out there in Europe!!!!!
Thanks for sharing ladies
Loving these pictures even the snow ones
Take care
Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service