2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great review Astrid...Thanks!!

Robin, hope you get well soon!!

Hugs,
Helena..xx...
Hi BB'S,

Sorry for not being up here much. My brother-in-law helped me with this forum&it acted up again so, I hope it's all ok.

I've had to go back to my doctor. She put me on Vicodin for pain in my ribs&chest as this cold has really activated the asthma. I'm gonna survive this thing. Sorry for being off topic here.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

To all of you,

Just returned home (Holland) from the concert in Düsseldorf. It was well worth the long drive on wintery roads.
The concert was amazing!!  I am loving Michael's music and beautiful
voice for almost 20 years and this was my second concert, the first one
was in The Hague In Holland in June and now this one in Germany almost 6
months later!
Michael sounded so wonderful and he touched my soul! I loved every second of the concert.
We had great seats, first row of the second block, he walked right past us and sang right in front of us as well, SO CLOSE!!!
When is the next concert! Now I know it is really addictive!!!
I know I will treasure this for a very very long time!

Love and  best wishes to all of you,

Nicolette from Holland.

Attachments:

Hi Nicolette....thanks for your review!!! It is great to read about Michael appearing everywhere in the world. So glad you had a great time and got to see him sing so close....yummy :) Going to look at your pics now...thanks.

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi Nicolette and welcome

Thanks for a great review and for sharing your great pictures with us

Love Dianna xxx

This thread is doing weird things, I want to post under the last post and it won't let me, so I hope this fall where it should.

Thanks Nicollete for posting here and sharing your great night and photos with all of us, I hope you get to see MB again!! He never disappoints!

Robin in MD USA :)

Hi Robin,

Maybe for the 2011 concerts, we should start a new thread.  We are up to page 183...it's kind of a pain to keep going so far ahead and backwards if someone misses a day or two.  What do you think?

Hugs,

Helena..xx...

Hey Robin from MD, this is not the only thread acting up. Since last night, they've added things to this site that are a little troublesome for me and Robin from CA, but thank goodness, I figured it out. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Glad you figured it out Sylvie and can you help Robin? I wasn't sure what to tell her..it's frustrating when they just start messing with this site and we have no idea what the heck they are doing!!LOL

Robin :)

Hey Robin in MD, no problem. She E-mailed me and I gave her step by step instructions. I’m also working on an instructions tape for her, because sometimes it’s easier if I can show her what Jaws says in different situations. She’ll try my instructions when she has time and we’ll go from there. Yep, it's annoying for you when they start messing with the site so you can imagine for us! lol Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi, Helena, I was thinking the same thing once the German stretch of shows are over and MB starts again in the USA in January I will start another thread for the new Calendar Year. Great Minds thinking alike.  Will be glad to start a new one for the tour for 2011.

I think same thing, we've really had a great response here and want it to continue till the last show on 12/15, then we can start a new one in the new year!!

Robin in MD USA :)

That's great...Thanks Robin!  :)

Helena..xx...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service