2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Robin, I see you are back, glad you are!!!!!

Robin in Maryland

Thanks robin. I have to work with it but, so far, it's doable.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

I'm glad to be back. I missed everyone. I'm determined. I was totally depressed not being to get up here. I know. I need to get a life. I actually cried about it too.

I don't blame you Robin R for getting so upset!!! You have every right to!!!Most people here were trying to figure out a way to get you back!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

it doesn't always work but I'm gonna persevere. Thanks Kathy.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

Well don't stop trying Robin R! Let us know if you get "lost" again and we will all come looking for you again!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

To differentiate the 2 Robins, if yawl want, you can call me Boltonnut. I don't mind. Many people do that I know on phone chat lines. :D

Robin the Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Karen, good to read you here. Oh boy, I’m sure you guys would have loads of stories to tell! Incidentally, Robin S started this thread, Robin R and I are not there yet. I use Jaws too. We’ve figured out that if we sign with where we’re from, we know who’s posting. I’ve counted only 3 Robins including 1 that doesn’t really post much, but there are  at last count, 3 Sylvias, a Silvy from Switzerland and me from Canada. The fun starts when someone misspells! Lol I want to thank you for the initiative you took on another thread to try and help Robin. I hope you got my PM Karen, but for the record, you have a wonderful 2011 and hope to read your posts often! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie in Canada, karen&I have met numerous times&have we gotten in to trouble? Yeah, we have. Not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I wish we could get Trisha from NC--I man SC up here too.

boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hey Karen D. Good to see you out here. I'm still trying to navagate this thang but heck, it's great seeing you out. here. I wish we could get Elaine&Karen out here.

Yeah, girl, Orchestra 2, row AA107, behind the pit. Front row. I hear it's 8 rows in the pit so, that's about 9th for me. I'm not used to being in the 9th row but I hope I can get up to the stage. I'm gonna take my white cane&bolt on (did I say that) up there, that's for sure.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Happy new Year Karen&everyone.

Ok Boltonnut....will do!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

YYeah,&let Michael find me when I get lost. Woo Hoo. :D

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

Yahoooo good to see you back here Robin

Hope you had a beautiful christmas and best wishes for the New Year

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service