2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jennifer,
Sylvie posted here but I don't know where, i'm going through my emails and its there, but i don't know where on this site. If you go to youtube: search Michael Bolton Mcallen, you should find it. I'm sorry i'm still learning this stuff.
Love from Texas - Sylvia
Hey Jen, Sylvia first talked about it in her "MB concert" discussion and Robin from MD posted the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaj-mPBNaPo
It's TLT, enjoy! BTW, you're not stupid! :D Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Sylvia, was it you screamed at the end of TLT on the youtube? You go girl. Go on with your bad self. I love it. I heard that little accent there. Though I couldn't see Michael smile. i heard the excitement. So, when he holds my hand an extra time perhaps, I love it. You guys can see the smiles, glances&blinks&all that but hey! it's all good. Loved the excitement there girlfriend.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

I felt like i was there. :)
Hi Jennifer it's not hard to do here I get a bit lost sometimes but we must remember to press All videos and then they are all there to be found???????
I couldn't find it there either so I used the youtube link!
And I would never call you stupid I really think you are a very smart lady

Love Dianna xxx
Thank you Sylvie and Dianna for setting me straight and for posting the link Sylvie.

I get lost on here a lot nowadays because sometimes the posts are in the wrong place or I'm in the wrong place etc... Ha Ha!!

It really is a lovely video Sylvia, thank you so much for making it and for sharing it with all of us on here.

Love Jennifer XX
Sylvia, though I can't see the pictures of Michael smiling at you. Awesome girl. I'm glad for you.

Hi Bonnie, well first, Michael was in Lake Charles last Saturday and he was also on New Year's eve so that's twice within a year so I'd say that's pretty good! And about Biloxi, you know he's there 2 days right? I attended a show there in '05 and it was fantastic: a lively responsive audience and Michael sang as if it were his last show... I'll never forget it... Well, good luck finding another concert to go to! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi Guys, Michael has two shows, one tonight and one tomorrow night in Biloxi, MS at Beau Rivage. I know a few folks from here are attending, please share your reviews of the concerts!!!!! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Well, I'll have to telepath (if that would be the right term) to my friend 'aline's as I said&go tonight. Reviews, Please? thanks.

Isn't Buloxi tonight&tomorrow nights? Wow! A friend of mine lives in the area. Now, i need to fly&stay with her. :)

We can all get lost out here but I love it out here.

Hope we get some reports from last night's concert as well as the 2nd show tonight in Biloxi!! Chelsie seemed to enjoy it according to her Tweet about it!!LOL

Chelsea, we need reviews. I know you're on a high&I'll bet you're going tonight. wow! Enjoy.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service