2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Enjoy Jessie. Time flies honey&it will be here soon enough. Then, when they end, it's a downer--at least to me it is. I cried the day after henderson.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hi Jessi, to answer your question, a lot of us have been following Michael for a very long time and have either traveled and met, heard about each other through various fan club publications or various web sites over the years. I think a lot of us are E-mail buddies. We start friendships when someone asks a question and someone else helps. I think , well, in my case, I’m just so happy to share with people who understand how I feel about Michael, I want to be friends with everybody! Lol Does that answer your question? :D When you see someone you think would be nice to have as a friend, click on their name and leave a comment on their page or click on “add as friend”. Take care Jessi and hope you have a great time at your concert in November. Don’t worry, it’ll be here before you know it! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
First off hi and welcome Jessi to the forum
Well I haven't really met anyone on the forum Jessi but I feel I know a few of them quite well.
I first joined a Michael Bolton Forum back in either 1999 or 2000 that was a forum made by Delphi and a lot of those people are still here even now after all this time
This is the first Blind friendly forum so now we have Syvie from Canada and Robin (the Boltonnut) who now can join us as well even though I know Syvie has followed the forum for a little while now this is the first forum she and Robin have been able to join in and even though I haven't known these two ladies very long they have both fitted in beautifully.
We kind of have unspoken rulkes if you like :) we always try to help each other wherever possible with questions about Michael, the forum or anything else we think someone might be able to help us with :)
All we really ask is common courtesy with each other I think we realize there are alot of people on here from all over the world and we like it when people join in and have a conversation or can help in some way.So please join in and we will get to know you as well
I personally have been a fan of Michael for about 21 years now and have followed his music all the way.
I admire and respect him as a writer,musician and singer and from all I know I really believe he is a beautiful person inside as well :)
There's a few people who always meet up at the RAH concerts in London (sshh don't tell them but I always wish I was there with them they always sound like they have a great time :)
I had the pleasure of meeting Michael in Brisbane Australia May the 26th of this year and that was a dream come true for me:)

Anyway Jessi enjoy the forum join in and have some fun
All the best
Dianna xxx
Hi Jessi, I do know a few people on here personally from being a long time fan and the changes the fan clubs have gone through, then websites that have come out of that and our paths crossing in real life over the years going to see MB.. I've known Gail for along time (our moderator) from being a long time fan and same thing seeing her at events. Robin Rehder in CA and I know one another as she used to live in MD and we did see her at shows back here and I got to know her when she lived here. We all did get to know one another from traveling and meeting up over the years and MB's charity event/fan reception they used to have too..Way before the Net I got to know some people in the MB Fan base. We all faxed back in the day before the Internet!! LOL Others I don't know personally either on here, but some I feel like I do. We are a good group and everyone is here for the same reason-we adore MB and his music. I told MB recently that thanks to this forum I have fan friends around the world. He loved hearing that..

Welcome, post often!
Robin in MD :)
Robin In Maryland. Love what you wrote here too. Y'all say what I'm thinking&can't always express in writing. Thanks.

I remember the days we've met&spoke to one another miss robin. :)
I met Gail in August 1997&I'll never forget it as long as I live at a Bolton Bommers softball game. She's the first BB I've ever met. Two others were with her&I've met others as well.

If it weren't for MB, a lot of us wouldn't know one another. I wish my friend--a very dear friend would come out here. We're the best of friends thanks to Michael. Love it.

As I stated earlier, I'm seeing a BB, Missy from Illinois tomorrow since she's here in L. A.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA.

Go Julie McDermitt.
Sorry Juliette&Jesi for messing your names up. I get excited&get in a rush writing.

You're right aboout that Juliett.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Still messed up your name, Juliet Sorry too, Jessi
I love what you wrote Dianna&Sylvie. I can't write worth a hoot. You both are right. We're almost like a family so to speak. :)

This is the best MB website ever&I realize I'm not computer techy but wow!
Hi again Jessi, reading Dianna’s post, I thought of some way you might be able to meet up with Bolton buddies. If you go on the main page and click on “events”, find the event you’re going to and click on the link to the event. On the page, if you’re lucky, you’ll find RSVP’s from people who might be going. Start a conversation and see where it leeds. Going to an MB concert and meeting Bolton buddies is a lot of fun! Robin the Boltonnut and I met in 2002, after corresponding for a year and a half and it was a time I’ll never forget. Well, good luck Jessi, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service