2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, this is the best way. Then there is no disappointment. I've been there, too.

Sally
Lovely photo and review Sally. Thank you for sharing.
So glad you had a fab night and so lucky with the backstage pass :)

Leve Deb xx
Thanks Sally sounds wonderful!
Love Dianna xxx
Hey Sally, What a nice review and way to go getting the backstage pass! Your pic is great with Michael and Marc.. I bet that was fun being in the same room as MB and his old friend. That's just too cool!!!!!
Enjoy the show in Cheyenne, please post another review when you get back!!!

Thanks for sharing! Best things happen that you don't expect! You are so very right!!!! :)
Hi Sally, good to hear from you! Wow, your concert sounded fantastic! Marc said that too!
Good to hear Michael is doing so great! How amazing that you were sitting next to Marc! Would you care to share more about your meeting with Michael? :D Thought I’d ask… So your granddaughter enjoys Michael’s music too? Very cool! Well, let us hear about your next concert too, thank you so much for sharing girl. Looking forward to hear more from you, take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Thanks great Florin. I know you will have a great time!

To up&coming concert goers, Have fun&be safe&definitely reviews!

This is my favorite thread out of all threads.

I'm still going back to 15 days ago. Woo Hoo.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Keeping my fingers crossed that you get great tickets!!

Love Eileen xoxo
Oh good on you both I hope you get great tickets and I know you will have lots of fun!
Not that long now all you people going to the RAH
I can see lots of fun for you all
Love Dianna xxx
Dont forget, Helen, and Andrea are coming too!!

Is anyone doing a countdown??

Only 50 days til the RAH!! Yahoooooooo!!!!

Excited? Me? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah!!!!

Love Jennifer XXX
Yep ,think there will be a gang this year .Is everyone staying at the Rembrandt this time .We will have to book it soon.xx
I'm going too and Sophie is coming with me again also.
Got a room booked at the Rembrandt.
Can't wait to see everyone!!
Is it only 50 days! Yay!! Not so long to wait now then :)

Love Deb xx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service