2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Saw Michael in concert tonight in New Mexico. I've always loved his music, but this is the first time I have seen him in concert. He was FANTASTIC! A wonderful range of his old music, Sinatra, rock, "Vintage". His acoustic and electric guitar playing was fabulous, the band is the best! I was more than pleasantly surprised, it was more than I had even hoped for! Thanks for the great show - it's time to replace the old favorite cassette tapes that I wore out with CDs, old and new!!
H and welcome Donna to the forum
Thanks for sharing your night with us sounds like you had a great night
He really is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!
All the best
Dianna xxx
Hi Donna, Welcome and thanks so much for posting. Sounds like MB put an another great concert!!!

Post often!
Robin in MD :)
Hi Donna and welcome to the forum! Thank you very much for such a great review, sounds like you had a great time! I’m really glad to hear your first concert was everything you’d hoped for and more. The question is: what took you so long to go? :D Good luck replacing your tapes, you won’t regret it! Take care Donna and thanks for sharing. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Michael's concert tour takes him to Colorado Springs, CO tnight at Pike's Peak Center. I think Sally was going to this show. Anyone else also attending please post your reviews here! Looking forward to hearing how it went!!
Robin :)
I have friends in Colorado springs but it's a 17 hour drive&I can't swing it so, reviews, please? :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
My two for one concert comments:

Cheyenne was totally sold out. I bought my ticket a few days before the concert and had to sit in the balcony. That was not good, but at least I was there! The crowd was mostly...umm should I say older, not that they were older than I am. Michael left "Rock Me" off the set list. Sorely missed for sure.

Last night was Colorado Springs. Great and very vocal crowd, which had Michael laughing so hard at times that he had to regain his composure to sing. His voice is sounding much stronger than it was in Greeley. He did complain a bit about our high altitude not being good especially for singing 'Nessum Dorma', but the thin air is good for golf. Set list was 17 songs, and "Rock Me" was back....yeah!!

It's still quite unbelievable that Michael had 3 concerts in such a short time, all within 1 1/2 hours of Denver. I'm glad that I was able to take advantage of this. Now, where to go next???

Sally
Here a some photos from Colorado Springs. I was in the 5th row.....much improved from a balcony seat.
Attachments:
Thank you Sally he's looking good
Love Dianna xxx
Thanks so Much Sally sounds like a great time.
Thanks for sharing
Love Dianna xxx
Go Sally. I'm glad you got to go to the shows. I've never been to Colorado but I hear about thaltitude. I'm leary since I'm asthmatic&I can understand what Michael's saying aboutthe thin air. When I was in Invins Utah, I was up 1500 feet&I had fast pulse beat&shortness of breath&it lasted a day. So, with his good lungs having affect, imagine me? I'd be all right, like i said, after a day but interesting about altitudes.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

Were you at the gala in 2003&the golf event? I was sitting with a Sally&Marty from Washington State&I'm wondering if it was you. If I'm wrong, I apologize.
Hey Sally, thanks for your review! I like a girl who can appreciate a balcony seat! Lol I’d take one any day myself… Good for Michael Cheyenne was a sold out show! Well, sounds like the Colorado springs concert will be remembered by everyone. I’m glad for you that you did get to hear “Rock me baby”! Michael does say he takes the pulse of the audience to see what works and what doesn’t… I’m happy for you that you were so spoiled this tour: one of my friends will see him shortly but hadn’t had a concert in about 10 years so grab it while you can! Thanks again for sharing Sally, great review! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service