2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ciao a tutti/ hi everybody

here I am, back to Switzerland, I left my beautiful country and my family and now I'm sad: "that's life" as somebody sings.

Anyway THE CONCERT WAS FANTASTIC (as usual)
- too short see the list of Max above
- same songs of the other concerts (unfortunately)
- Michael had the same clothes
- same shoes
- same watch but A NEW BRACELET (maybe a present from his new girl!??? ahhh!)
- the same new band (as in Romania) ( the saxophonist was very good and cool)

The best thing was that I and my friend Maria were at 1st raw and without knowing near Manoli, the miracle! the best places!
I met Manoli, Janet with her husband and son, I'm sorry I didn't see the others, but we hear somebody said TE AMO maybe it was Pilar!
The theatre is absolute amazing because it's small and intimate!
After WAMLAW we went in front of the stage, in the middle and you know.... utmost pleasure!
I was really happy for Manoli, it was her first concert! ( her baptism and I was her godmother!!)
We tried to touch his hand, but it was difficult, because he used to go right and left near the bodyguards, but not in the centre, I think because the stage was very low and he was scared.
I tried to give my card, he saw me, Manoli and my card but he didn't take it, so in the end I threw it on the floor.
I hope he read my card!
ciao
many kisses
Silvy

Thanks Silvy... I didn't have the chance to meet you.
I had the same sensation, when WAMLAW started my mind was like... "I can't believe the second part has started so quickly"... time flew away so fast!!!!
No, hahahah, that "Te amo" was not mine, hahahha... I heard it too, but was not me! ;-)
Thanks for the pics!
I would love to meet you too!!! Next time!
Love;
Manoli
ciao Pilar
it was a pitty! you were there and we didn't meet you! next time! promise? remember!
love
SilvyXx
I just think it's just totally awesome fans meeting up with one another. it has happened with me at concerts. Awesome girls. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Not to be off topic, but Michael's TLT'S on Music choice on my cable. Love this channel because, they play his music a lot. :)

So amazing review! I can't improve it! In a few days I'll update my photos and a video I took!
Love ;
Manoli
Thanks Silvy so much beautiful
Love Dianna xxx
Oh, Silvy. I'm totally stoked (Happy) for you. I'm sorry you couldn't touch his hand but awesome it was Manoli's first concert. WAMLAW will always be a special song for me. I'm loving these reviews&conversations. I know I'm writing a lot&shouldn't be but wow! I was picturing myself there with you girls. :)

other photos

what are these one liner messages. Did you give a review or just photos? Just wondering. I can't see the photos and maybe you're getting your review togehter. I understand. Can't wait to read your review on the concert you went to. In Italy, right? :)

Hi Robin
if you go back, in the other page you can read my review ( I mean Silvy's review).

love
Silvy from Switzerland

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service