2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think we just need to take the real thing .Im not settling for any less anymore .I want the REAL thing ,ok .lol
Jenn can you arrange this for next month ,all pretty with a bow would be nice,ha.xx
My problem about those awesome posters is um, carry it on a greyhound bus? :D

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA :)
I had a great time at the Michael Bolton concert in Tunica on Oct 14. He is truly a great singer and performer. It was a sell out crowd and yet he gave the impression that he was speaking directly to you. I am sure he is not a perfect person (no one is) but he damn sure can give a perfect concert. I almost feel bad about being selfish and not voting for him on DWTS because I did not want the show to interfere with his trip to Mississippi.

Today I downloaded from iTunes his latest CD One World One Love. I had been listening to cuts off the CD on this site and Youtube. It is really a great CD. He has promoted it well in Europe. I haven't seen much about it in the states. I am also going to purchase his DVD Live at the Royal Albert Hall. The trailer is awesome. I love the more mature look. He is still one sexy man. Wish him all the best and hope he finds love again.
Hello Lue, Thanks so much for sharing your review. Yes he is a truly great singer and performer, I agree with you very much..

Take care,
Robin in MD:)
Lew.

Thanks for your review. Awesome you saw Michael on the 14th.

I'm glad for you.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hi and Thankyou Lue for the review.
He is a great singer that is for sure and you are so right he does give the impression he is there just for you, I have read and felt this to be very true.
Glad you had a great night
All the best
Dianna xxx
Great concert last night, October 20, in Overland Park!!! So thankful to be able to see such a fabulous performer who can handle a wide variety of music. Nessun Dorma was awesome and brought down the house! Would have liked to heard more songs off of One World One Love as that is one of my favorite cds, but I thoroughly enjoyed every song performed! The band terrific, as was Michael Lington, who is the new saxophone player.

Ann
Attachments:
I'm glad for you Ann. Did you have a good seat? Did you go alone or what? Thanks for your review.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hello Ann, Thanks so much for posting your review. Yes Nessun Dorma always brings the house down!! He's amazing every time!! Thanks for sharing your experience with us here!!!
Robin in MD :)
Nice photo Ann! The dark background with Michael all lit up was quite beautiful. Thanks for sharing and glad you enjoyed the concert. Michael always seems to sing a good variety of all his music verses singing only his latest CD. Being a long time fan, I must admit I prefer his set list as is :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Michael's tour leads him to perform tonight at The Mansion in Branson, MO. I know Kerie and Anna are going and hope a few other fans will be there as well from here.

Looking forward to some great reviews after this one! Have fun everyone!!
I would like less Sinatra stuff actually and more new material, like keeping Hope It's Too Late and adding in Murder My Heart at least from the latest CD. He did it for the DVD, need this band to learn it and do it on the tour..just my 2 cents!!! LOL

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service