2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kerie....Love your post!!! What the heck????? They didn't let you go up front????? Michael usually gets very disappointed when the security does that. He seems to really enjoy the "love" exchange between the enthusiastic crowd and himself. I will keep my fingers crossed that you are able to get to the stage in Atlanta!!!! There is no better fun than having lots of concerts to go to close together :) Looking forward to your photos. That is so sweet when he asked you if the photo came out. It seems he is really being thoughtful about all our photos we are taking with him or of him!!! I so appreciate his kindness.

Can't wait for your Atlanta News Flash...hahaha ENJOY!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Kerie, I'm totally stoked to hear about the bunch of concerts you've been able to attend. Awesome.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

Sorry for messing up any replies.
Wow Kerie what a buzz,What a night one you and hubby will always remember he is quite a card our Michael isn't he.
Thanks again for the review I enjoyed it very much
Love Dianna xxx
Hi Kerie and thanks again for posting! I’m glad for you Michael changed the setlist a little bit and you got HITL back! Lucky you getting “Go the distance”, he doesn’t do this one as often, does he? Oh so cool you got a video of it! Please let us know when you upload it… You gotta love how sensitive Michael is to us enjoying the full concert experience including pictures! Hey Kerie, You’ll have a meet & greet at your last concert, right? Well enjoy it girl and thanks again for sharing! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
The MB concert in Branson, MO last night was...in one word...phenomenal! It had been 10 yrs. since Michael was in MO, and he was welcomed with a sold-out crowd that loved every minute! We had 3rd row seats....dead center. So, as you can imagine, our vantage point was the best! Michael was very relaxed and joked with the audience throughout the concert. His voice has never sounded (or looked) better. The only song he sang from the new album was "Hope It's Too Late". He sang a great mix of all the fan favorites, including some Sinatra , songs from Vintage, Timeless, TL&T, SP, etc. I was hoping he'd sing "Rock Me" as an encore, but instead he sang HAISTLY, and GTD.

The only disappointment I had was that I wasn't able to get tour books for myself and a couple of friends. The line was very long at the table selling MB stuff and by the time I got to the front, they were sold out! The guy said he would get more later. I tried again after the concert with the same results. I don't know how many people this venue holds, but I think all of them were in line to buy tour books! LOL!! The venue, The Mansion, is gorgeous and the sound system awesome! Even Michael mentioned how good it was.

[IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c342/Anna4374/Branson%202010/DSC0...[/IMG]
Hi Anna, What a great review. Sounds like you had a fantastic time and MB gave another wonderful concert. Love the photo you took of him too, thanks so much for sharing. That's a bummer about the tour books! Shoot. You'd think they'd have a ton of those things on the tour.

So glad you got to see him in MO, that's too long of a dry spell between shows there!
Robin :)
Hi Kathy, I know when Michael saw no one up front, when he came to our side and looked down, the security guard was right there!! Boy if looks could have killed, it would have from the way Michael looked at him!! That is only the 2nd time that has happened at a concert I have been to and I have been to alot over the years, the other was when he was in Little Rock with the Symphony!! I guess Banson is so used to the way people just sit and listen to concerts, they did not want the resposibility with people up there in that type of arena!! It was disappointing not to be able to act like a kid and go up front!!! Oh well, I will try thursday!! The picture I took came out pretty good, but a little dark, but I know that he posed for it, so that is what I like about it!!
Kerie
I have posted some new photos in the gallery of Branson, take a peek!
Kerie
Hi Kerie...I have seen Michael give that same look when I have actually been stopped by security going up to the stage. Of course I don't go too quietly....but mannerly of course :) And yes Michael does take notice and does get quite miffed!!!! I am sure he tells the venue and then they do what they want. I actually hope Michael doesn't return to the venues that don't allow him to connect with his fans. I am counting on you getting to the stage on Thursday....you GO GIRL...get up there for all of us and show him some lovin'!!!!! hahaha Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Great picture Anna! Branson was awesome, huh!! The Mansion holds 3000! ....I will be in Atlanta thursday if you want me to mail you a book, just send me a message and let me know...
Kerie
Thanks for the offer, Kerie....but I know a couple of people going to other concerts and hope they can pick one up. Hope you have a great time in Atlanta!

Anna
Awesome, Anna. I'm glad for you. neat where you sat&the songs MB did for yawl.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service