2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great picture Anna! You were so lucky to get to visit with Michael after the concert! How did you manage it, I tried all kinds of people, but no luck!! great job!! Yeah, I bet by now, he's ready to spoil Amelia!! They have a way of doing that!!!
Kerie
Hi Anna.....sounds like you had a great visit with Michael!!! That is great that you could keep your composure and ask succinct questions!! I still get so overwhelmed when I chat with him! I am sooooo happy he gets some family time now. It will be wonderful for him to get his batteries recharged by visiting with his girls and Baby Amelia. How sweet :) Did you happen to mention why the security didn't let you wonderful ladies get up to the stage??? I am hoping if he returns he insists that the stage visit be allowed :)

Thanks for sharing with us!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
My heavens Anna how did you forget to post your visit with Michael in your first review!!! I know....you were all kerflumpt from the personal chat with our dear Michael!!!! LOL He can do that to ya!!! Maybe I was all kerflumpt and didn't read it the first time?????

Great Bolton story!! Thanks :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Thanks Anna sounds like you had the best visit with Michael good on you what fun to have a look at Amelia
What a wonderful time for the Bolotin Family the joy of a new born so very special!
Thanks for sharing your fanastic night with us and thanks for thinking of us here :)
Love Dianna xxx
Awesome Anna you had the chance to speak with Michael&that you enjoyed the show, of course.

Also, you spoke with MB concerning Amelia Rose. Ah! neat!

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Well this was my first concert to see Micheal. I went to Branson MO which is only 30 minutes from me. I was so excited to go that i went up early and just shopped around Branson. Apparently i can't tell time i arrived at the Mansion at around 6pm and the show didn't start till 8pm.. Yes thats right i can't tell time. Thats okay i got to meet some really nice people that came to the show. I got me a t-shirt and the funny thing was they spelt Branson,MO (Branston, MD) i had to get that shirt and i bought Micheals new CD, Michael LIngston CD- i was really impressed with it i took pics of him also and the tour book(and yes i went way over my budget) but its okay. His show was so exciting I was so amazed at how well it was. I felt like i was at a rock concert with the music so loud( which by the way was AWSOME) thats the only way to rock the house. The interaction he has with the audience was fantastic the women yelling to him and his response. When he came out on stage you felt like a school girl all over again. The fans made the concert just as fun. I just about cried when he did that one song he sang with the late Pavarotti he got a standing ovation on that song. It was so moving.I also enjoyed listening to Michael Lingston his sax playing was terrific. The band of course was terrific. I was excited when he came out in the audience to sing to us. I just hope he will come back to Branson again because next time i will get front row seats.Thanks Michael for making my first concert memorable. I just wished i could have met you. Please come back .......
Hi, Kerie, Anna and Pamela
I love your videos, pics and review,
everythings looks like all of you had
a great time, Thanks a lot !!!
Take care
Mariu
Hi Tina and welcome to the wonderful world of attending Michael Bolton concerts!!! It is by far the best hobby on earth!!! Get about ...maybe 8 or 9 more concerts under your belt and then you will eventually meet Michael....hahaha. You will have it happen eventually just as some of us have. Be determined and ENJOY the concerts!!! Thanks for sharing your review!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Well i hope to see Michael alot if he can come back to Branson. It is a great hobby to have. Well i will get my chance to meet him one day. I am still on Cloud 9 everyone one at work gives me a hard time, but its okay. I am glad you enjoyed my review.
Oh yes Tina.....there is plenty of teasing from folks who don't know Michael or his music. I must admit I get razzing from some people but it is all in good fun. We just defend him as faithfully as always!!! It is the same as how some idiotic critics blast our Michael. They will just clearly NEVER get it and so I don't waste my time on such people or comments!! Hope you get to see Michael many more times!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hi and welcome Tina,
Thanks for a great review always so nice to hear from a fan
Nice that you also got to meet some fans as well
Sounds like you bought everything you needed :)
Michael Lington is a brillant artist as well that's for sure!
Thanks again
Dianna xxx
I am glad you enjoyed my review. I would have bought everything but didn't bring enough money.lol. My coworkers asked what i got and one said tell me you didn't buy a T-shirt and i told her yes, I have to get a shirt. they just laughed. They were glad i had a good time. I take care of my mom so i don't get alot of free time. Michael made my troubles go away for one day. I can't wait to see him again. Counting the days till he comes back to Branson,.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service